Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
11 avril 2024

Mipler is a must have app for anyone that wants custom reports. The team are always very helpful and quick to respond.

Sole Motive
Australie
3 avril 2024

Andrii has been an excellent help to assist with some of the more custom reports we wanted to generate with the tool. And I must say, it is already super comprehensive out of the box and one of, if not the best app we have for our business. The way you can easily add columns of data and have them populate is fantastic. Thank you so much for the fast assistance and it really feels like you are personally invested in the growth of our business. Thank you team Mipler!

American Copper & Brass
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
5 avril 2024

This is a must have for anyone who needs to get reports from Shopify, beyond just the standard. The team is very helpful and you can slice and dice your data many different ways.

Highly recommend this app.

Uni-Trend US
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
19 janvier 2024

I am new to retail, but know and worked in data analytics and SaaS products. Mipler has impressed me a lot. Fantastic customer support and a great product for creating the reports required to successfully run a retail business.

Loveday
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions a répondu 24 janvier 2024

Wow, thanks a lot! Appreciate your feedback!

22 février 2024

Amazing customer service, we're so happy with the reports that we're able to customize!

Alleyoop Wholesale
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
7 février 2024

Very nice app and good support from the team. We conducted a custom report together and that went very smoothly.

Shimano Gearshop
Pays-Bas
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions a répondu 8 février 2024

It was my pleasure to assist you! Thank you so much for leaving such a great review here :)

23 janvier 2024

Greet app with good reports!

Awesome customer service with fast response time, Denis thank you for all your help.

REBORN DEVICE®
Suède

Awesome!
Thank you so much for posting such a great review here :)

19 janvier 2024

I reached out for help with the reports I needed to generate and Ihor has helped tremendously. Mipler is a great reporting app with great customer support. Highly recommended.

Frame My TV
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions a répondu 24 janvier 2024

It was my pleasure to assist you!

9 avril 2024

Very convenient and intuitive application. Reporting is done easily and effortlessly. Support responds quickly and solves 100% of problems. Thank you very much!

Krauff
Ukraine
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
23 janvier 2024

Brilliant support from Ihor! Thank you

One Click Plants
Royaume-Uni
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application

Wow!
Thanks a lot for posting this review here!