Avis (391)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
10 mai 2024

Mipler is fantastic. It has helped me quickly put together very advanced reports that would have previously taken tons of engineering and business intelligence resources.

Mipler's support team has also been extremely helpful in helping implement advanced features like custom order metafields.

Uno Alla Volta
11 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions a répondu 20 mai 2024

We appreciate your review!
Your satisfaction is important to us.
See you next time!

6 mai 2024

Has all the options I need including custom metafields. Support from Denis was awesome when I couldn't get the report I wanted - done quickly, explained why, and just what needed. Great app.

bemo
Nouvelle-Zélande
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions a répondu 10 mai 2024

Your rating means a lot to us!
Thank you for choosing us.

9 avril 2024

Very convenient and intuitive application. Reporting is done easily and effortlessly. Support responds quickly and solves 100% of problems. Thank you very much!

Krauff
Ukraine
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
31 mai 2024

Fantastic customer support. Denis gave us our orientation and helped put together a report that has been a pain in my rear for years. literally saved me 10's of hours per month. Mipler has earned a loyal customer. If you're thinking about Mipler, do it! Also Denis, you rock! Thank you!

Atema
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions a répondu 3 juin 2024

Thank you for your feedback!
We're glad you had a great experience.

30 mai 2024

The app alone would be worth 5 stars... But the world-class support deserves 5 stars on top! Incredibly fast support!

Natapura
Suisse
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions a répondu 31 mai 2024

Thank you for your review!
We're glad you enjoyed your experience and hope to see you again soon.

3 mai 2024

We are HUGE fans of Mipler. The interface is logical, well-designed, and intuitive. The support is terrific and very fast. We are a store with thousands of orders per month, and Mipler has enabled us to extract the sales and buying data we need. Highest recommendation.

Watson Kennedy
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions a répondu 10 mai 2024

Your rating speaks volumes! Thank you for trusting us.
We're dedicated to maintaining your satisfaction and can't wait to have the opportunity to serve you again.

13 mars 2024

Mipler has been an excellent addition to our business. It is reasonably priced and has a nice user-friendly interface. What's great about it is the ability to create user-defined functions which allows for more tailored reports.
However, should you need any assistance, Denis and team are ultra responsive and really go out of their way to help you fulfill your needs.

Postix Sticker Club
Australie
14 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions a répondu 1 avril 2024

Thank you very much for your nice review!
We are very pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our app and that it helps you to solve some routine tasks :)

12 juin 2024

User friendly, and the rep, Denis, who assisted me was understanding, patient and helped walk me through the app and assisted with the creation of several specific apps for our company. Thank you!

Healthy Meals Direct
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions a répondu 19 juin 2024

Thank you for your inspiring review!
Your support drives us to keep aiming higher.

23 avril 2024

The support is quick and they have been able to help me build the custom report I needed!

Nationwide Jewellers
Australie
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions a répondu 25 avril 2024

Thank you for your kind words!
We're thrilled to have met your expectations and look forward to serving you again soon!

4 avril 2024

There is a report for every category you can think of. Easy to read, easy to use and saves us a ton of time. Previously, we were running reports manually and now it is all done for us and emailed to us each day! This was a game changer for us!

Cave Pets