Advanced Reports

Advanced Reports

by Omega Commerce

50+ Reports by Products, Taxes, Inventory, etc. Data Export.

Meadow

This is an amazing app for keeping track of all statistics you could ask for. If it's not there, the customer support will help you out getting it through customised reports just for you.

June 14, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback.
I was happy to help you customize our application according to your requirements.

Boucles Project

I've just downloaded this app because I want some pretty specific reports. I couldn't figure out how to do what I wanted, but got on the live chat and Denis created exactly the report I wanted, and pinned it for me so that I can find it in the future. Amazing Customer Service, and so far, a great app that I'll be using regularly.

June 9, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the minute to write the review. I am very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with both our application and communication with me.
Let's keep in touch, if you have any additional questions, just contact me, I will be happy to answer.

ORQA Shop - High end FPV Equipment

Great support! They are really fast and they solved every problem I had with great solutions, and with examples how to do it.

June 1, 2021

We are very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with both the functionality of our application and the communication with our support team. Thank you for your feedback!

HISTORLY

I used this app to get a special report by a specific product tag which was not standard for the app. Got amazing help from support who helped me create the custom report within minutes! Will for sure recommend this app to anyone who needs to get better reporting tools and great customer service!

June 1, 2021

Thank you! Please don't hesitate to contact us further. We`ll be happy to assist you!

Moo Like a Monkey

I needed an end of day transaction report which Shopify doesn't offer. This was simple to find and the customer service was excellent. Exactly what I need,

May 31, 2021

Thank you so much for taking a minute and leaving a review here.
I was glad to help you with the configuration of our application!

Ex-Import USA, Inc.

Denis is always so helpful, he creates the reports I need quickly and saves them for me to continue using as I need them! I love this app!

May 27, 2021

I was glad to help you. I`m very pleased to hear that our app helps you!

Sohum Linen

The app is amazing. They support is much more amazing. They customise the reports just like you want it and it is really much more advanced than the regular reports. Thanks to the entire team and especially Denis for helping our store. Cheers!

May 27, 2021

Wow! Thank you so much!

Cirq d Play

Brilliant app. Brilliant support. Highly recommended. Custom Reports feature is a a life saver! A+++

May 19, 2021

Awesome!
Our team was glad to create custom reports tailored to your requirements!

tlant

From the start of using Shopify i am looking for a good report tool and i think i found it. And what it makes even more better is that there are a lot of great ready-to-use reports.

May 12, 2021

Hello!
Nice to hear that you found our app useful to you.

Have a great day! :)

Vincenzo's

Such amazing reports and the options for custom reporting are awesome! 5-star review for the product and a 7-star review for the customer service. :-)

May 11, 2021

Thank you so much!
Our team was glad to create custom reports with the custom columns for you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8