Advanced Reports

Advanced Reports

by Omega Commerce

50+ Reports by Sales, Products, Tax, Inventory. Data Export.

ketofood

Really simple to use and complete. You can analize whatever you want and filter and order everything

Bruja's Botanica

Amazing app !! I've been searching for a simple to use reporting app for months, glad I found it! I needed monthly reports of products sold and this app provides this and so much more. Huge plus they send daily reports to your email as well . The app is super easy to use , I couldn't be more pleased.

wafeer.app

really it's very nice app , exactly what i was looking for , the best for sales reports .many thanks guys good job ,

Handiwork

I need to be able to pull sales reports by vendor and product. AR has enabled me to do that, and when I have submitted questions, the've answered right away with helpful information.

Yoga Outlet Shop™

Great app, I can neatly see the reports that Shopify is missing. I am recommending this to everyone who needs additional reports about products and sales.

Happee Brasil

This app has been really helpful. I got a spreadsheet with sales and inventory report which is much easier to analyze than the one provided by Shopify. Saved me a lot of time!

Baûbo Paris

So far, it's been a great help and very easy to use. I have also received an email offering help to set it up free of charge which is very appreciated.

SPD Diecast

This is a very helpful and dependable app. I highly recommend this to anyone wanting a report system that will stay within their budget and provide accurate data.

Tasty Free

Aplicación con muchos informes y un dashboard con un gráfico comparativo del total acumulado de las ventas...

Zero Guilty Us

Really useful. easy, key reports, dashboards, whast we really needed to be able to follow properly how the business is moving