Advanced Reports

Advanced Reports

by Omega Commerce

50+ Reports by Products, Taxes, Inventory, etc. Data Export.

Taui Balms

I initially installed this to generate sales reports for tax purposes -- the sort of thing that I thought would be simple in Shopify but wasn't. However, once I began to use it, I realized it offered essentially unlimited visibility into my sales between the canned reports and the custom report generator. And the AR dashboard is now my "homepage" for my Shopify store.

April 12, 2021

Hi, thank you very much for sharing your experience with other users. We are glad to hear that you appreciated the functionality of our application at its true worth.

Ma Boutique Erotique

Great application... I spent hours trying to produce a product list for my own needs and it was painfull... With Advanced Reports, I produced 2 lists fully functionnal in less than 15mn... I did not investigate the other features for now... But for me, the first results I got deserve a 5 stars !

April 12, 2021

We are very pleased to hear that you found our application useful and with its help, you were able to solve existing problems!

HEALTHandMED

Our former Admin, used the application to create custom reports emailed to him everyday. They were indeed very useful and we appreciated them.

April 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!
Nice to hear that our app is useful to you.

Gaia Orion Shop

I have to give it 5 stars for the support even on the free plan. It wasn't easy for me to understand how it worked, I don't find the design that user-friendly. But I just had to ask questions and get quick reply and after a day doing this I had all I needed!

April 2, 2021

Thank you so much for finding time to left a review!
Our team was glad to help you configure our application by your requirements.

Have a nice day!

Leaf Wear

Loved the reports it gives and great value. I would love to have the feature photo in the report this would be a great add

March 22, 2021

Thank you for your review.

We`ve added your request to the list of feature requests and if we`ll receive a similar requests further, then our developers will think about the implementation of such an option.

Thanks!

Hotel Post Bezau by Susanne Kaufmann

The app offers a great variety of reports. But even if you don't find the exact report you need, the support team will try and help you and create a custom report exactly to your needs. Great service!

March 17, 2021

It was a pleasure to configure our application tailored to your requirements. Thank you so much!

Neighbourhood Store

Great App for customising reports. And the customer support is super good! Immediate help, very friendly and will customise the reports for you if you're unsure how to do it. Thanks, Igor!

March 12, 2021

Amazing!
Thank you for the review.
Our team was glad to help you!

Kota Paradiso Agricultural Farm

I used this app to help me track reports according to sales, inventory, cost of goods sold, finances, etc.

March 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!
It is a pleasure to hear that you find our app useful.

Zazz

We haven't dived down deep on it but from an overall experience its decently well, Interface looks clean as well and that's a big plus for us.

March 11, 2021

Hi, there

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our application!

Cornman Farms

When we made the switch to Shopify, our marketing team was thrilled because of all the tracking and data they could mine. In operations, though, we struggled with getting the information we needed to fulfill orders and manage inventory...until we found Advanced Reports. It gives us all the information we need to know what we've sold, to track costs and profit, etc... When I can't figure out how to set up a report myself, they are quick to walk me through it or even just go ahead and set it up. FIVE STARS.

March 5, 2021

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing your experience about contacting our team here. It was a pleasure to configure our application by your requirements!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6