Advanced Reports

Advanced Reports

by Omega Commerce

50+ Reports by Products, Tax, Inventory, COGS & Custom reports

Teneral Cellars

The customer service chat function is great! Very helpful and fast at helping me build what I needed. I didn't have to dig around and figure it out on my own. They helped me right away get the detail I needed.

October 26, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here. I was glad to help you :)

Inspired Go

This app is extremely powerful. It allows us to automate many of the exports we had to manually do for our production process. Eliminating human error and giving our team real-time insights into order numbers as they come in has been amazing. The team is also incredibly helpful with any custom requests. Highly recommend it!

October 26, 2021

Hey, thank you so much for posting the review here!

YourWorldMap

Nice team, they know what to do! overall app is great! If you need any customer reports such as reports divided by countries to pay your taxes it's very useful.

October 21, 2021

Nice! It was my pleasure to assist you with our app.

ttdeye

It is very friendly for users. I can custom many reports so easily. The developers resolved my problems very soon. Thanks.

October 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We are very happy to hear that you found our app friendly

Bumble Bee Jewels

I used this app for inventory reports and sales reports. It is very user friendly for people like me who are not CPA's or "numbers" people. I loved how clean and simple it was to navigate. Simplicity and easy understanding was what I loved most about it!

October 18, 2021

Hey, thank you so much for posting your great review here!

PeterBowenArt

As a small producer of ceramic products, I was initially searching for an app to help me track my inventory so that I could see at a glance what I had in stock and what I needed to make. The inventory listing in the Shopify admin is very basic and does not give much information. I messed about with spreadsheets and trying to monitor products but it became a pain - I wanted a better method. So I started searching for an inventory app and what I found was this amazing reporting app that goes way beyond just a basic listing of products - it starts to reveal lots of really useful reports about sales and products sold and lots more details that I have not yet had a chance of exploring. So far I am really happy to have found an app that delivers results without any messing about on my part. So THANK YOU this is a real bonus for anyone looking to understand and manage their products and sales. 5 STARS . . . !!

October 7, 2021

Just awesome!
Thank you so much for choosing our app and thank you so much for such a detailed review.

Oria Azran

Thank you, Denis, for your fast and professional service and support.
Help me in few minutes.
Thanks!!

October 6, 2021

It was a pleasure to assist you.
Please feel free to contact me at any time,
I will be happy to help you with any questions about our app.

Outshine Gaming

Alot better than the standard information Shopify gives you. Needed to find out specific data for all sales within a particular region. Spoke with support, and had all the relevant data within minutes!

October 5, 2021

Thank you so much! I was glad to help you!

Mr. Green

The Advanced Reports app is an absolute gamechanger! We were struggling with the basic reports for months, although we were using Advanced Shopify and therefore the reports are quite sophisticated. However, Advanced Reports provides insights, which are crucial to our business. On top of that, the support is simply great. Fast, reliable and very competent. A+

October 4, 2021

Wow! Thank you so much for such beautiful feedback!

Côté Cuir

This app is really useful, it allows to make a lot of different kinds of customizable reports, so it's really helpful for Shopify stores.

September 27, 2021

We are very grateful for your feedback and for sharing your experience of using our app. Thank you very much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12