Advanced Reports

Advanced Reports

by Omega Commerce

50+ Reports by Products, Taxes, Inventory, etc. Data Export.

thequeenbonline

The developers of this app are so incredibly helpful. They are first class in terms of service, product and support. You are treated as a customer and nothing is too much trouble. The most supportive app developers I have ever encountered. Thank you.

July 19, 2021

Wonderful! We are very pleased to hear from you how you appreciated our support and our app. Many thanks! Our team was happy to help you!

The Cruise Stop

Very responsive on live chat help. We use Advanced Reports to pull detailed sales reports per vendor and per collection and it works great!

July 19, 2021

Thank you very much for your time and feedback.
We are very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the level of support we provided and our application is useful for you.

ShopKerta

Denis is wonderful - we have tried 6-7 apps to sort out our financing and reports which has been such a difficult thing to arrange but this app and the support you get is second to none!!! Thank you for solving a huge issue for us!!! We appreciate it so much!

July 5, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review here :)

Black Dog LED

We have been using a different reporting package. That package allows for much of the same functionality, but you have to contact to do the more advanced filters and queries. This is the only package that we found that allowed us to create and edit our own reports on the fly and they have been there for many tickets and advanced help as we set up our reports on this platform. Their support is great and they have added actual features we have requested such as access to Draft Order data for reporting.

June 23, 2021

Good day!
Thank you very much for your feedback.
It was a good idea to add access to draft orders as well. So our developers are happy to add this option to our application.

Meadow

This is an amazing app for keeping track of all statistics you could ask for. If it's not there, the customer support will help you out getting it through customised reports just for you.

June 14, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback.
I was happy to help you customize our application according to your requirements.

Boucles Project

I've just downloaded this app because I want some pretty specific reports. I couldn't figure out how to do what I wanted, but got on the live chat and Denis created exactly the report I wanted, and pinned it for me so that I can find it in the future. Amazing Customer Service, and so far, a great app that I'll be using regularly.

June 9, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the minute to write the review. I am very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with both our application and communication with me.
Let's keep in touch, if you have any additional questions, just contact me, I will be happy to answer.

ORQA Shop - High end FPV Equipment

Great support! They are really fast and they solved every problem I had with great solutions, and with examples how to do it.

June 1, 2021

We are very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with both the functionality of our application and the communication with our support team. Thank you for your feedback!

HISTORLY

I used this app to get a special report by a specific product tag which was not standard for the app. Got amazing help from support who helped me create the custom report within minutes! Will for sure recommend this app to anyone who needs to get better reporting tools and great customer service!

June 1, 2021

Thank you! Please don't hesitate to contact us further. We`ll be happy to assist you!

Moo Like a Monkey

I needed an end of day transaction report which Shopify doesn't offer. This was simple to find and the customer service was excellent. Exactly what I need,

May 31, 2021

Thank you so much for taking a minute and leaving a review here.
I was glad to help you with the configuration of our application!

Ex-Import USA, Inc.

Denis is always so helpful, he creates the reports I need quickly and saves them for me to continue using as I need them! I love this app!

May 27, 2021

I was glad to help you. I`m very pleased to hear that our app helps you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8