Advanced Reports

Advanced Reports

by Omega Commerce

50+ Reports by Sales, Products, Tax, Inventory. Data Export.

Natural Beauty Cosmetics

I used this app to provide me with better reports for analytics. It's absolutely terrific! I would highly recommend it!

April 23, 2021

Thank you so much! Have a nice day!

Dr. Wolff Official Store (Singapore)

great, easy to use, very sleek. love it. i would recommend it for anyone considering especially as they have a free plan.

April 22, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our app!

Red Claw Gaming

Excellent customer service. They are willing to work with you to ensure you get the reports you need in a timely fashion.

April 16, 2021

Hey!
Thank you so much for posting the review here.
Nice to hear that you found our app useful.

Taui Balms

I initially installed this to generate sales reports for tax purposes -- the sort of thing that I thought would be simple in Shopify but wasn't. However, once I began to use it, I realized it offered essentially unlimited visibility into my sales between the canned reports and the custom report generator. And the AR dashboard is now my "homepage" for my Shopify store.

April 12, 2021

Hi, thank you very much for sharing your experience with other users. We are glad to hear that you appreciated the functionality of our application at its true worth.

Ma Boutique Erotique

Great application... I spent hours trying to produce a product list for my own needs and it was painfull... With Advanced Reports, I produced 2 lists fully functionnal in less than 15mn... I did not investigate the other features for now... But for me, the first results I got deserve a 5 stars !

April 12, 2021

We are very pleased to hear that you found our application useful and with its help, you were able to solve existing problems!

HEALTHandMED

Our former Admin, used the application to create custom reports emailed to him everyday. They were indeed very useful and we appreciated them.

April 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!
Nice to hear that our app is useful to you.

Gaia Orion Shop

I have to give it 5 stars for the support even on the free plan. It wasn't easy for me to understand how it worked, I don't find the design that user-friendly. But I just had to ask questions and get quick reply and after a day doing this I had all I needed!

April 2, 2021

Thank you so much for finding time to left a review!
Our team was glad to help you configure our application by your requirements.

Have a nice day!

Leaf Wear

Loved the reports it gives and great value. I would love to have the feature photo in the report this would be a great add

March 22, 2021

Thank you for your review.

We`ve added your request to the list of feature requests and if we`ll receive a similar requests further, then our developers will think about the implementation of such an option.

Thanks!

Hotel Post Bezau by Susanne Kaufmann

The app offers a great variety of reports. But even if you don't find the exact report you need, the support team will try and help you and create a custom report exactly to your needs. Great service!

March 17, 2021

It was a pleasure to configure our application tailored to your requirements. Thank you so much!

Neighbourhood Store

Great App for customising reports. And the customer support is super good! Immediate help, very friendly and will customise the reports for you if you're unsure how to do it. Thanks, Igor!

March 12, 2021

Amazing!
Thank you for the review.
Our team was glad to help you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7