Advanced Reports

Advanced Reports | Reviews

by Omega Commerce

50+ Reports by Products, Tax, Inventory, COGS & Custom reports

Apolla Performance Wear

Created custom report that did exactly what I needed within minutes. Very excited to keep exploring

NOAM Audio

Great app. Allows me to create great detailed reports for my marketing strategies. And the customer support is amazing.

Wow!
Thanks a lot for your review.
It was my pleasure to assist you with our app.

CalmKingdom

This app has helped me understand everything I want to know about my store, especially the custom report feature where I was able to customise my own metrics. This is besides the ready to use metrics that saved me a lot of time

Thank you so much for trusting us to generate reports for your store <3

Festina

Utilicé esta aplicación para tener un reporte mas personalizado de mis pedidos y funciona de maravilla. Lo mejor de todo es la atención que entrega soporte. Me tocó hablar con Denis y su amabilidad fue muy útil para la resolución del requerimiento.

December 1, 2021

Muchas gracias por tomarse un momento para dejar esta encantadora reseña.
Me ha encantado ayudarles a montar nuestra aplicación.

Rooibos Rocks

We added this tool to our Shopify store because it was the most cost effective one we could find on the marketplace that suited our needs. What a WIN for it's functionality and support!!! It is so clean, fast and easy to use. We needed a specific report for UTM Parameter reporting and the fields we needed to report on weren't options in the dashboard. I contacted support expecting a bot or to have to email them a ticket...but I was answered immediately by the most helpful chap, Dirk. He had me hold on while he created the report and the fields I needed. Denis then followed up by email afterwards to make sure it suited our purpose....you don't get support like this often these days and I thought it deserved as shoutout!
I am so impressed and grateful, the report will save me hours of manual tracking in Excel. Yay! and Thank you! :) Highly recommend!

November 25, 2021

Awesome!
Nice to receive such great feedback from you.
Appreciated it so much, you just made my day!

Gloomy Bear Official

I use this app to help me track sales, profit and inventory. It is amazing and the chat support is superb. It really has saved me a ton of time and given me more granular insights into my business. I highly recommend this app to everyone.

November 19, 2021

Thank you so much for posting your feedback here.
It was an interesting task and it was my pleasure to solve it!

Balance IT

I used this app to get needed sales data for import of wholesale (tax exempt) customers into TaxJar. Support was excellent in answering my questions quickly and thoroughly.

November 17, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review.
I was glad to help you.

Limone

Those custom reports have endless features, so awesome! It saves me and my customers a lot of time! Great support by Denis as well

November 12, 2021

It is the best inspiration for us to know that we made your life easier!
Thank you so much for leaving the review.

Simula PH

Most of what we do is usually manual but thanks to this app, we were able to automate most of the things we need from our store! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G customer service as well!!!! Thank you so much!!! I will definitely keep using this app!!

November 11, 2021

Wow!
Nice to hear that you find our app useful.
It is a big pleasure for us to understand that we can make life of our customers easier and our application helps to save your time.
It is our main goal <3

Critchfield Meats

I highly recommend you give this app a shot. They're awesome and will make your life so much easier!

November 10, 2021

Thank you for your review. I was glad to help you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14