Make Data-Driven Decisions
Make decisions based on real-time sales, products, and customer behavior data
Custom Reports Builder
Modify pre-created reports or build your own reports using the powerful report builder
Export your reports to CSV, Excel or Google Drive for future data analysis, or send them by email.
About Advanced Reports
Make Data-Driven Decisions
Advanced Reports represent a robust solution for performing your online store or point of sale analytics. It allows you to build reports and visualize data using different data available in your store.
The Application has an easy-to-use and intuitive interface enabling efficient management of all the reports by using several common user-friendly features like drag & drop, filtering and sorting.
With Advanced Reports, you can:
- Create any custom report from data in your store. What's more, our team can create any report tailored to your specific needs--just get in touch.
- Export any report data to Excel or Google Drive and download it for further analysis.
- Track key metrics in one Dashboard to analyze trends and compare them with previous periods.
- Use the feature that allows for sending scheduled email notifications on specified emails.
Key built-in reports:
Except both general and detailed reports by sales, taxes, refunds, our application have next built-in reports:
- Sales by Day of Week - General report based on Day of Week, which helps you imagine exactly which Day of Week customers are likely to buy the most.
- Sales by Time of Day - Helps you imagine in what exact daily timeframe customers are like to buy the most.
- Sales by Customer - Shows sales per customer, which can be easily modified to show precisely which products were purchased by each customer.
- Sales by Product - Can help you find bestsellers and products with minimal sales, and can easily be updated to shows COGS (costs of goods sold).
- Sales by Vendor - General report based on the product's vendor.
- Orders by Channel - Report based on the Channel.
- Orders by Country - Geo report to see purchases based on the sale country.
- Orders by Discount Code - Helps to imagine which exactly discount code was used most frequently. Provides ability to analyze the success of the promo campaign.
- Orders by Payment Method - Report based on the Payment Method.
- Orders by POS location - Sales based on the location of POS.
- Refunds by Item - Based on the Date of refund and basically contains information about order number, product name, amounts related to the refunded item.
- Inventory Reports - Based on the items or location, the report will show such data as an item's vendor, SKU, Total Available and show products and variants quantity, total available and total cost value.
- Taxes by Country or by State - Number of orders per country or states with tax amounts.
Pricing 14-day free trial
Up to 1000 orders
For stores currently on the Basic Shopify plan
For stores currently on the Shopify plan
For stores currently on the Advanced Shopify plan
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Just installed the app... super easy installation process, no fuss and instant access to highly useful data. Many Shopify apps are frustrating or confusing to get up and running, or have quirky limitations - but not Advanced Reports. I would definitely recommend it to all small business operators looking to leverage their store data!
This is a very customizable app, very helpful for my small store. Highly recommended, give it a chance!!
Thank you for leaving the review. Nice to hear that our app is helpful to you!
A Little Spirit
This app really helps us to make business decisions based on real information. It's really helpful I highly recommend it.
Thank you! We appreciated your rate so much!