Advanced Shipping Manager

Advanced Shipping Manager

by KingWebmaster

Accurate Shipping Rates Made Simple!

Carstens

This app is amazing! The customer support is outstanding! Easy set ups and best customer service. They respond quick and always have the answer to whatever question you are asking. I recommend this app 110%!

Fresh Dolls Store

I'd like to give a special Thank you to Burt at Advanced Shipping Manager. Last year we lost over $20K in shipping due to shopify set up. After looking around for a software to help with our shipping I can tell you Burt walked me thru the set up and very detailed in explaining everything. We have not loss any money in shipping after we installed the app. Thank you again!

Southern Breeze Sweet Tea

Excellent service offered by the team. They exceed our expectations and meet business requirements. Highly recommended!

The Glass Underground

This is a great app that allows me to charge shipping on specific items and make rules for shipping to different places. Saves me lots of money. PLUS, great customer service!!

FROM THE SOURCE

Great shipping app with amazing customer service! Every time I need to create a shipping promo, I give the ASM support team a call - Burt always helps me get whatever I need completed within minutes. Highly recommend!!

All Security Equipment

We sell products via UPS, USPS, and LTL and shipping quotes have always been an issue for our industry until I found ASM. I tested a couple of other shipping apps that were either too basic or no support. ASM has it all for me. Burt and Dan have been so helpful in helping me set up my store. They are even working on a customization just for my needs (at a fee but worth it). This is so far the best company that creates apps for shopify that I have worked with.

FitSupplies

Excellent app which pays for itself tenfold through savings in shipping to remote regions which Shopify will not allow you to differentiate between here in the UK. Top class support - very impressed!

Via Maris

The perfect app for our needs. Burt and the team provide quick and helpful support as we were onboarding and growing our operations. Thank you!

LizardSkin

Simple and easy to use app. Support is quick when I need help, and we have had no issues with shipping at all since using this app.

G Pen

Greate app with excellent support. It has a lot of settings, but the documentation is really good. Support can answer to any stupid questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23