Advanced Shipping Manager

Accurate Shipping Rates Made Simple!

$95/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Carnivore Club CA

Super happy with this app. The ASM team was also super helpful and quick when it came to implementing some custom shipping rules. Highly recommend!

Microfiber Wholesale

This app has been so great for us. It allows us so much customization. The one minor issue that came up they were so quick to follow up and and get resolved. The customer service is top notch.

VC Development

We've been working with Burt since we installed the app and couldn't be more satisfied with the level of customer service. He's patient and willing to work with you to solve any issues. 10/10 would recommend.

URBAN ARMOR GEAR

We've been using Advanced Shipping Manager for a few years now and it continues to provide a great service. They have great support and response time as well.

Nearly Natural

I am the IT guy. I assisted in installing and configuring for our store. During installation I needed to call support with a how-to question and it was amazing. The phone AND my question was answered immediately. I spoke with support a couple of times since with additional questions and they provided the same great service. Highly recommended.

The Cabin Place

ASM has been a great tool for our business and has really streamlined our freight shipping. The team has also been fantastic to deal with and has taken all of our crazy ideas and turned them into reality!

NaturalLifeTest

This is a great inexpensive app that allows you to easily customize your shipping options. It was a snap to install and has been working perfectly for us since we've had our store live.

Rollers Direct

I don't usually rave about an app.... But LOOK NO FURTHER! If you have anything from simple to complicated shipping (like we do) this app (and their team) is a lifesaver. (and expense saver!) We spent thousands for years on a 'custom shipping' software for our stores. It worked "ok" but always some issue here and there, plus the team was hard to get response from. When they wanted to raise rates AND issue a 'new improved' version there was nothing but problems and lost revenue. Found ASM and we're not looking back! It takes a second to figure out the settings but the team is great and will actually talk to you on the phone (old school user appreciates this). Thank you, ASM!
Trish - CEO
www.RollersDirect.com

Green Paper Products

Our store has a complex SKU and product fulfillment profile, and Advanced Shipping Manager has all the tools and functions that let us tailor our shipping to our business needs. The support that Burt and Dan provide is top-notch, and they are easy to reach and provide past support.

Now Displays

I've been using this app for our e-commerce site for over 1 year.
The app is capable of customizing ground shipping & Ltl Shipping Rules to however, detailed you need it to be. There are many solutions for your business shipping needs. Best of all, is the support you get from ASM. Burt has been excellent in setting up the store and continuously works with an ownership mind and has helped me enormously. I highly recommend this app for your shipping app for customization shipping matrixes and knowing you have the support you need to help you understand the app and also someone who works with you in seeing it get executed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25