Advanced Shipping Manager

Advanced Shipping Manager

by KingWebmaster

Accurate Shipping Rates for Online Stores

Chemex Industries, Inc.

Lance was amazing, in helping from scratch. We were able to connect with him within hours of our requests and the support was spot on! Working with Advanced Shipping Manager is definitely an upgrade for us. Thanks to all.

Twelve South

Advanced Shipping Manager is the only app I would recommend of its kind. I have worked with them on more than 1 store and they have exceeded expectations every time. No matter what shipping challenge you may have, they will find a way to make it work for you. Looking forward to using more of their features in the future. Thanks guys!

Dickson Barbeque Centre

Advanced Shipping Manager has been such a valuable tool for our business. As we have many different types of products, with a lot requiring specific shipping rules and restrictions, this app has been super helpful. Most products we sell ship within Canada but with this app, we can open up a select few to the Continental US. In addition, certain products cannot ship to specific provinces due to certain restrictions and we are able to limit that in advanced shipping manager as well. Beyond that, we are able to assign or disable specific shipping rates on the product level by sku - this has really been a huge asset for us. Most importantly - their customer service is AMAZING. Any challenge we face, they are always there to help and having that personal touch that really reinforces our decision to put reliance on them to keep our store running without worry.

Motion RC

We've been using Advanced Shipping Manager for almost 3 years now in our US store and we recently deployed it in our Europe store. When we first signed up with Shopify 3 years ago we were shocked to find out how basic and limited Shopify's built in shipping quote engine was. We have thousands of products all with different sizes and weights, and many of our products are measured by the carriers using dimensional weight instead of actual weight. Shopify's built in shipping quote system only works on product weight (not box dimensions) so it is absolutely useless in this day and age when dimensional weight determines the shipping cost. Thankfully we found Advanced Shipping Manager (ASM) which provides full functionally for all shipping parameters including dimensional weight. ASM is simple to setup, easy to maintain and offers the core features needed by most small to medium sized businesses. They even have more advanced features like customs and duties calculations and estimated delivery times as optional add on features. To tie everything together they have an excellent support staff who responds quickly and can solve any issue. We highly recommend this solution to other store owners.
Mark Goetze - Motion RC

Beautify-Hair

Great shipping App. It had everything we needed. Their Customer Service is also excellent.

fsm-dealer

No need to go any farther or look for a better shipping App. We have multiple stores through ASM and they are by far the best group of people to work with. If they don't have what you need they will customize your app to fit your needs. I went through multiple apps looking for a company that would work with me and these guys actually know what they are doing. We will use ASM with any store we open!!

classical-conversations-sandbox

My company has been using Advanced Shipping Manager for quite some time now, and to this day we have had no issues at all. The app works as expected and the support has been great.

Outdoor Legacy

I've been using Advanced Shipping Manager from King Webmaster (as well as their Centrifuge inventory management system) since 2013. I used the app with my original Yahoo store and now with my Shopify store.

Advanced Shipping Manager lets you customize every aspect of your shipping options. One huge perk is being able to accurately give customers an estimate of when their order will arrive and allowing me to add extra handling days to certain items that might need it. That's huge because if 99% of my items ship the same day from my warehouse but 1% are special order and require 2 extra days of processing time, I want the customer to see that reflected in their delivery estimate. Another big one is making sure the shipping charges are accurate if a customer chooses something like over night shipping. I've seen instances where a shipping calculator might totally miss the actual cost of overnight shipping by $25+. That can be a huge deal, especially if you are shipping a low profit margin item.

Overall I've been more than pleased with Advanced Shipping Manager and King Webmaster in general. They offer good support and will help you resolve and problems you have. Having US based phone support is a HUGE plus over most of the other apps I've used for my store.

dotmodwholesale

We use this app to generate drop ship shipping rates for big distro orders shipped directly from our factory. Since our factory and US warehouse are both in a different time zone we were not always able to provide rates in a prompt manner to our European customers. However, with this app we are able to provide drop ship rates live to our customers, just as if the order was shipping from our warehouse and without having to pick up the extra cost.
Recently, we decided to provide a second shipping carrier to our EU customers and needed to duplicate the weight brackets. I contacted Lance and he was able to help us duplicate the shipping rate and all we had to do was edit the pricing. This helped us save a lot of hours we would have spent doing it manually.
A few days later Lance contacted me to check everything was working properly and provided further advice with another shipping rate issue. Overall we are pretty happy with the app and the customer service.

Blackhawk Supply

This app solved all of our issues with Shop ifys terrible shipping structure. I hesitated to use this app for over a year, if I had not hesitated, I would have profited thousands of dollars on lost shipping revenue. The tech support is outstanding which is a necessity with an app like this.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14