Advanced Shipping Manager

Advanced Shipping Manager

by KingWebmaster

Accurate Shipping Rates for Online Stores

Tools Warehouse

Super helpful and responsive it solving any types of issues or concerns. Dan and the team are awesome!

Vape On Wholesale

The quality and functionality of the app is great, but the customer service standing behind it has been truly outstanding. They're light years ahead of any other app developers we've worked with over the years. If you have a need for this app on your store, I couldn't recommend it more.

Glycerin Supplier

It's rare to find a company with customer service of this quality. I've been dealing with Bert specifically and he's been amazing. This app has made a huge difference for our operations.

Coffee Beanery

Dan and his team are AMAZING! They are always so quick to respond and have come up with some really unique and creative solutions to any kind of crazy promotions we want to try. They make getting set up so easy and I don't have to worry about not having the perfect shipping customizations for our store. They make everything simple!!

safedividers.com

Advanced Shipping Manager is a great, GREAT APP! It provides me with tremendous flexibility in the choices I can give my customers and that results in happy, satisfied customers who get my products in their hands quicker and at what they know is a fair cost. The greatest strength to this app is without a doubt, the CUSTOMER SERVICE. ASM's developers are incredibly responsive and were able to help one of my newer people (who was just a novice with Shopify and API's) understand the API environment because they spent time working patiently with them. I would recommend ASM to anyone who wants to create a customized, user friendly shipping experience as part of their overall customer environment. I would recommend ASM to anyone who wants to create a customized, user friendly shipping experience as part of their overall customer environment. It will put a smile on your face and more importantly, on your customer's faces! Thank you Burt and Dan!

Health Ranger Store

Awesome APP! Bert is absolutely wonderful and very hepful in whatever you need. We use this app for 3 of our stores now. Will keep using it for ALL future stores as well!

FluidStance

Great support team. Platform is easy to use once you've done the set up. Offers more shipping options than our last shipping app.

HornBlasters

The app does everything we need as well as allowing us to ship SKU's that have multiple boxes. Burt from the support team is always quick to respond and very helpful. Thanks guys, keep up the great work.

Isolator Fitness

This app is very usable and this team has the BEST customer support because the people who created the app are the same ones helping you problem solve. There has not been a single issue that they have not been able to resolve for us. I highly recommend using them for your shipping needs!

Bakers Authority

PRO's

1) Great communications buy their team and worked with me to get the issues resolved.
2) very cheap. Their plan may seem like a lot of money, BUT while others are charging less than half that, they DON'T tell you that they ALSO charge per calculation which can quickly add up to in my case $9000 per month.
3) Options. They provide multiple options for how to calculate the rates so that you aren't stuck with 1 way of working and have to figure out how that can work for you.
4) Work with LTL rates as well. while they don't work with my broker, they work with other brokers to get you live rates for LTL's as well.

CON's

When the rates started to timeout, it took a few days to figure out what the issue was and get it fixed, but they where straightforward and had great communication through the whole process. The only reason I am really mentioning this as a con is that I lost 10's of thousands of dollars in potential revenue in those few days.

Conclusion.

If you want to give your customers the most accurate shipping rates without worrying about cost and have a great team to work with, then you should use ASM.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19