Advanced Shipping Manager

Advanced Shipping Manager

by KingWebmaster

Accurate Shipping Rates Made Simple!

Tallmenshoes.com

Awesome app! We have used Advanced Shipping Manager for years and it is robust solution to do any customization you need when it comes to shipping management. I don't know how they pull it off making such a complex system to support all the platforms, carriers rates, data customization. They even support dropshipping stock status!

Levy Electric

This tool has saved us months of development time. The most advanced shipping logic and pricing tool that I've seen to date. The team has been incredibly responsive any time we need help with customization.

Pure Impressions Design

I've been using this app for years. The customer service is great, and I love how easy it is to make multiple shipping options in my shop!

Discount Wholesalers Inc

The app looks a little intimidating at first but they will totally help you set everything up. This company literally has the best customer support out of any other app I have ever used. Burt is the man!! The app will pay for itself over and over. Glad I found them.

Hasty Bake Charcoal Grills

They have a great support team that helps us make adjustments to our shipping needs, quickly and efficiently.

Mineral Fusion

This app has been helpful for our business. Support has been great! Quick problem solving and they have made customizations for our business.

Carstens

This app is amazing! The customer support is outstanding! Easy set ups and best customer service. They respond quick and always have the answer to whatever question you are asking. I recommend this app 110%!

Fresh Dolls Store

I'd like to give a special Thank you to Burt at Advanced Shipping Manager. Last year we lost over $20K in shipping due to shopify set up. After looking around for a software to help with our shipping I can tell you Burt walked me thru the set up and very detailed in explaining everything. We have not loss any money in shipping after we installed the app. Thank you again!

Southern Breeze Sweet Tea

Excellent service offered by the team. They exceed our expectations and meet business requirements. Highly recommended!

The Glass Underground

This is a great app that allows me to charge shipping on specific items and make rules for shipping to different places. Saves me lots of money. PLUS, great customer service!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23