Advanced Shipping Manager

Advanced Shipping Manager

by KingWebmaster

Accurate Shipping Rates for Online Stores

Ultimate Chemicals Store

Burt J. Is now and should always be known as the “EXBURT!” He has been the best to work with and solved EVERY issue. HE IS THE EXPERT. Thank you for all you have done.

ZMF Headphones

The best customer service. The team at advanced shipping manager is amazing - best shipping platform

We Are Planet Hope

The feedback and help is awesome! Very kind and communicative, and always ready with an answer. Highly recommend!

Bella Notte Stocking

We use this app across several Shopify stores. Whenever we need help, they are always quick to reply and help us figure out a resolution to whatever we need be it something we can set up with their default settings or even something custom that requires more help. Good CS is hard to come by but not with ASM. They always succeed in helping us with what we need.

Alber Tile

Professional, great communication and very knowledgeable.
He's always available if you need him for any questions. Resolved all my troubles, I would recommend them to everyone.

Graham & Rollins, Inc.

This app has helped our company tremendously. I was referred to Dan Rotem, with KingWebmaster months ago and our ecommerce site has increased sales over 190% from 2019. More importantly, is the continuous support and knowledge we gain from using their firm and this particular app. The team at KingWebmaster is always available, solve all our problems to include suggestions of alternate methods, and maintain a professionalism beyond the average. I highly recommend using the Advanced Shipping Manager app to any type of business using E-commerce. These people are passionate in what they do,

Seaside Seafood

I can't say enough about Advanced Shipping Manager. We just started using it and it has been everything we have been looking for in a shipping app. ASM immediately solved our biggest headache when it came to shipping ... proper box selection. I can say without hesitation this app will more than pay for itself for us just by quoting shipping rates for the correct box. I am confident that with the 'points system' we will no longer have orders where we lose money on shipping because the rate was quoted on a smaller box than we actually had to use. The customer service has been great. Burt was very thorough in the on-boarding process. And, Dan has been tremendous to work with on a few follow up questions since implementation.

Gamezenter

I tried several different shipping apps, and this one was the only one that met all of my needs. It's very flexible and powerful. It's also fairly priced. Dan and the rest of the team provide great support!

Section 119

All I can say is this is some of the best app support I have ever received. Not only did the app do exactly what I needed, but I was guided through with set up over a screen share call (what a treat). I searched all over the app store for the right extension to help us with the issue of combined shipping rates for multi warehouse locations and this is the only app that was capable of doing this. Huge shout out to Burt for the help. He was patient, personable, kind, and extremely knowledgeable about the app and Shopify. Give Burt a raise and pat your developer and founder on the back. I am impressed.

Fashionable Hats

A great app to save on shipping costs! If you ship with any box weight dimensions this is a MUST. If you ship international you can pay 3x the cost if it goes in a box that has a box weight dimensions larger than the actual weight of the item. A good support team is behind this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22