Advanced Shipping Manager

Advanced Shipping Manager

by KingWebmaster

Accurate Shipping Rates for Online Stores

Lavandula Luxury Whims

Great app. Everyone is very helpful and supportive. Burt really goes out of his way to help with anything that arises. Great work ethics.

Pedometersusa

Support is great, Burt walked me through the process more than once. New update allows the ASM catalog to automatically link with Shopify, which is great news. All in all, very happy with the app.

Beverly Fabrics

This is the most comprehensive shipping app available. As some others have said, it could use a UI overhaul, but it's functionality can't be beat.

Soleil Blue

I've worked with Kingwebmaster for a few years now. First when we were using Yahoo Stores and now that we are on Shopify. This is the only app I could find that offers customers an expected delivery date calculator at checkout for each shipping method. Which is huge for us since it helps to convert sales. Many of our customers are last minute shoppers or they need their items for a trip. This feature is especially helpful for customers who need to be assured that their next day air or 2nd day air packages will arrive by a certain date. Burt & Dan are super helpful. They've always answered my emails/questions right away. I feel like they really care about my business. Highly recommend!

Heartratemonitorsusa

Support is great and generally quick to reply. Burt and Dan are responsive to questions and getting platform set up.

Here is the drawback to this app with Shopify, if you set a free shipping threshold, say $35, and a customer purchases $35 worth of goods and then uses for example a 10% coupon code, the order net drops below the free shipping threshold and customer should pay shipping. ASM does not recognize the discount from Shopify so the app offers free shipping when it should not. They have a field where you can ignore coupons in the app, but does not work for Shopify and AMS says this due to how Shopify sends the info to them. There is a possible workaround they are looking into but not available yet. This is a big deal and can be costly, so hope it gets worked on soon, otherwise may need to look for another solution.

Fast Lift Parts

Extremely powerful and customizable. We offer shipping via UPS, Fedex, USPS, LTL, offer free shipping over a certain order total for qualified items, and Shopify wasn't able to offer this level of flexibility out of the box. Thankfully ASM offers all of this and more.

4salon

Can't be happier with this App. Its easy to install and support from Burt is wonderful. We have been struggling of finding the best shipping set up solution
to fit our needs, this one is by far the BEST!

S Life Clean Boutique

This app greatly expands the capabilities of Shopify in terms of hierarchical rule-based shipping. Burt is a wonderful account manager, very helpful and responsive!

The front-end of this app could definitely use an image overhaul, but it works like a charm!

Vanillawood 2

I have never experienced such great customer service! I had a lot of trouble getting my app set up and going and the integration of my particular shipping methods.. Burt however worked with me every day until the problem was resolved! He went above and beyond to get this app working for my store and as many times as I called him he never sounded frustrated with me.
No I have real time rates for everything in my store and different shipping methods set up!
Thank you Burt for all your dedication in getting this resolved for me! this is an absolute must have app!

American Barbell

At AmericanBarbell.com, we have an extremely complex shipping setup. We have over 1000 products. Many of these products are shipped via normal ground shipping methods, and many of our items require LTL freight shipping. In addition, we offer free shipping on promotional items, and discounted shipping rates based on what a customer may order. We required a very complicated shipping rule setup and Advanced Shipping Manager has had a solution for every problem we could of possibly dreamed up. The technical staff (Burt and Juan) have been beyond wonderful. I can't recommend this company enough. A+++ Regards. Wyatt Lehmenkuler