Advanced Shipping Manager

Advanced Shipping Manager

by KingWebmaster

Accurate Shipping Rates for Online Stores

Kkwfragrance

This is also a shout out for Burt Joseph, who has been amazing, helpful, dedicated and beyond supportive. The experience with Advanced Shipping Manager, and Burt, has been clutch support for our project and shipping needs. I wish every application would conduct their business this way! Efficient, responsive, I highly recommend Advanced Shipping Manager and the team behind them!

Wildmanrocketry Com

Update
ASM has the Shipping portion of the website running like clock work .
Burt and Dan are the best .
They even worked after hours to get our site working.

Jpusateris

The KingWebmaster team was able to set up a number of custom shipping rules for us to account for our specific shipping needs. Support was very responsive and able to resolve any issues we encountered.

Import Image Racing

We migrated a rather large site with very specific shipping rules from magento and we looked in multiple apps for a solution to all of our needs. Advanced Shipping Manager could handle everything and more. They've been incredibly helpful and respond rapidly with help. I highly recommend this app and utilizing their help for a custom setup to save you time. It's very simple to use and update as well.

Battlboxllc

Wow, this app saved us a ton of time and money. It also literally took 30 min from start to finish to set it up and go live. Both Burt and Dan were a pleasure to work with and seemed to know the answer to all my questions before I finished asking them. Would highly recommend this to anyone wanting more control over shipping rates and options. Thanks, guys!!

Truck Town

We haven't actually started selling yet so I can't say how the app works but I'll update my review once we do. So far though the customer support I've received from Burt getting everything set up has been fantastic and it seems like the app is going to do everything we need it to do.

Hdindustrialdesign Com

Overall I have been very happy with this app. I have it on two stores now. Once you get it set up it works really well without downtime! Support is excellent! Thank you!

Chowdaheadz

I have been working with Kingwebmaster for about 10 years. They are a reliable & trustworthy vendor. Their ASM app is the best there is, as one of their oldest customers I can say they are one of the good ones out there.

Advanced Shipping Manager has been a huge part of our business over the years allowing us to be more flexible with our shipping rules. This is a great app from a great company!

Knitting Warehouse

Advanced Shipping Manager is a must have app. It's easy to use and is very powerful. We can't live without it. We had it on our Yahoo stores, then when we migrated, on our Shopify stores. We were thrilled it was available on Shopify. We have worked with King Webmaster for a very long time, over a decade. We can't say enough about Dan and the team. They are top notch. Thanks Dan and KingWeb team for everything!

Sterling Sleep

Really great support to help get shipping up and running on your website. Thoroughly impressed. Very responsive over the phone or email. So far a great app! Very nice features.