Advanced Shipping Manager

Advanced Shipping Manager

by KingWebmaster

Accurate Shipping Rates for Online Stores

Hannough Containers

Lance from Advanced Shipping Manager walked me through setting up ASM for my website every single step of the way. From an initial on-boarding call to 10-15 minute delay in e-mail responses he has really made me feel like support is actually supposed to feel like! I run a shopify site with a lot of complex shipping requirements; LTL from multiple different locations to the customer and he was ready with a solution for every question. I highly recommend this App and if you get a chance to work with Lance count your lucky stars!

MISHIBOX

This app has been essential for us. Prior to using this app, we were unable to offer free shipping on Shopify because Shopify does not allow us to exclude specific collections for free shipping. However, one downside to using this app to offer free shipping (not ASM's fault) is that it cannot recognize discounts that customers use for their purchases. This means that if they use a $20 off coupon for a $50 purchase, ASM does not recognize that a $20 coupon was used, which would reduce the total to under the $50 free shipping threshold.

Katies Seafood Market

Awesome app, and great customer service. They ensure our problems are resolved as soon as possible. This app is great for our shipping since we use different boxes to ship our products in.

Floorzz

Advanced Shipping Manager has been great. We were in need of a shipping app that could support all of our freight and ground shipping needs and ASM really pulled through. All of our needs have been met and then some. Highly recommended.

ChairCoverFactory

Great app, great customer service. Always goes above and beyond to ensure our problems are resolved as soon as possible.

Arbuckle Coffee

Customer support with Advanced Shipping Manager is outstanding. This app is priceless and pays for itself quickly when you have many sku's with different dimensions and weights. Dan and the whole team are very prompt in replying back to help guide thru the setup process to ensure the settings are correct. Works great along with ShipStation for accurate shipping options in our cart. Highly recommend!

Utr Demo

These guys are on it! Super convenient, reliable and efficient service. We needed help getting set up with specific scenarios that needed to be tested, and they were with us the whole way through and will continue to be as our business grows.

Spectrumking

Great customer support
Great app

These guys know what they are doing, they are very attentive. They helped me with the initial set up and helped me tremendously when I had some issues.
I strongly recommend

Seaviewglobal

A great app if you sell dimensionally weighted product via Shopify. Great support as well!

Fringesports

We love this app. We have a lot of heavy equipment that we ship and being able to configure those items and have different shipping methods is extremely helpful for our customers. We've been able to give customers better shipping costs and ETAs.