Advanced Shipping Manager

Advanced Shipping Manager

by KingWebmaster

Accurate Shipping Rates for Online Stores

Princess The Pea Props

After searching for quite a while and trying other shipping apps, I couldn't find any that would solve the complex shipping issues I was having with my Shopify store. ASM dealt with all these issues and more & Burt has been extremely helpful with his advice. The only issue I have had is that the weights & preset shipping fees are based around those found in the US (I'm in Australia) so a little bit tricky trying to convert those, but otherwise a fantastic service.

Kick Az

Definitely an awesome service. We've been having an issue integrating UPS for over a month now before getting ASM. The issue was with Shopify's default UPS Carrier Calculated Rates plugin, it wasn't recognising our shipping from address in the Dominican Republic. The ASM team got to work immediately and in the span of a week we has resolved our issue with UPS and also integrating FedEx.

I highly recommend this plugin for anyone, not just for it's great functionality but for the dedicated level of support from King Web Master. They really extend the arm in helping you solve issues regarding shipping :)

Changing Times Diaper Co

Advanced Shipping App web master contacted me immediately upon viewing my concerns.

Natures Footprint

I admit to being intimidated by the pricing as a small business, and I think that is important to talk about here. But it has turned out to be MORE than worth it. The team is great and very helpful, and the program itself works wonders and is actually SAVING us money! It's wonderful, thank you King Webmaster for all the hard work.

Woodenwonderland

If I could give 10 stars I would! We had a challenging time trying to implement our negotiated rates with Australia Post and ASM was with us every step of the way trying to work it out and get the Australia Post API setup and integrated ASAP (the problem was 100% with Australia Post and their technology). We finally got our somewhat detailed shipping rules implemented and it was an instant relief that we had finally found an app capable to achieving what we were hoping for when it came to shipping charges and having them linked to non-bulky and bulky products which were then charged based on weight and destination. Once shown how, the system is easy to use and top level support is only an email away if ever needed. This was been our best experience to date with any app developer and I cannot recommend this powerful tool more highly. Very, very impressed.

Shopandersons Com

We have a complex multi-vendor drop ship model for our store. Advanced Shipping Manager was recommended to us by our Shopify account manager and was really the solution we needed to solve our drop ship challenges. The system is easy to use and training was exceptional. Very friendly service and willing to help with our questions. If you are going to be using drop shippers from different zip codes from across the US, this app is a must for your shipping needs.

Tomorrowsclassroom

The entire team at Advanced Shipping Manager has been helpful and proactive. I purchased the app over a holiday weekend. I was prepared to wait a few days, but they installed it without hesitation. We have pretty complicated shipping rules, and this is the first app that I've seen that can manage them. We're still setting things up, but am looking forward to finally resolving our shipping issues with their help.

Citygrounds

as a bicycle retailer, we have complex shipping rules and specific requirements but with ASM, it was easy to build out exactly what we needed.

Culture Garden Market Denver

Great app, great people, awesome customer service!!! Burt and team, you guys rock!!!

Clownantics

Burt got me all setup. Very pleased with the app so far.