Advanced Shipping Manager

Advanced Shipping Manager

by KingWebmaster

Accurate Shipping Rates for Online Stores

Shelving Smart

Extremely satisfied with the product and the service. We were stuck in finding the right solution for our large and bulky inventory and this is exactly what we were looking for. App is ready to use and very well documented. I want to thank Burt, we were up and running within a few hours. Multi box works perfectly, per product shipping, advanced business rules and it supports freight.

Supplementsource

Fantastic support and a great product!

Nutrition Education Store

This shipping app is the best one I have ever seen. We are able to offer shipping delivery quotes as "get it by" and we can have a lot of customizations that make our customers so happy and they make us so happy! The app developers spent a lot of time helping me learn the system and getting everything right for my store. We are flying along now - love this - you have to get it! Thank you!!!!!

Sky Tronics

I am amazed!!! I had a serious back end (shipping) issue as I use multiple ship points and my largest problem was the fact that we ship LARGE box antennas and HAD to have a shipping app that would allow dimensional sizing as well as weights and for multiple services. Of course i do not even know probably a tenth of this apps capability as of yet. I have to say the support department is second to NONE. I have had the greatest experience and have to say I am not used to such fantastic support service these days. If you want the BEST, go with this company, Advanced Shipping Manager.

Paisanas

Great customer service and tech support. Burt has walked me through the entire process of setting up my shipping needs. Thanks

Earthrugs

Very responsive action time by Burt. We needed help fast with our shipping on new Shopify website & this app resolves our issues. Many thanks!

Pusateris Staging

Incredible development team, powerful product. King Webmaster engaged us immediately after install to get training and review additional requirements we had. They came back with a very reasonable estimate to build customizations tailored to us. Highly recommend this product if you need advanced shipping rules.

Orderleather Com

Dealing with a mix of items that require different shipping methods was a problem with no solution until I found Advanced Shipping Manager. This app provides just about any shipping rule for any product going anywhere. The support had been AMAZING. Burt and Dan have held my hand through the entire process and left me with a perfectly working shipping process. Highly recommended - there is nothing out there like it.

Lavandula Luxury Whims

Great app. Everyone is very helpful and supportive. Burt really goes out of his way to help with anything that arises. Great work ethics.

Pedometersusa

Support is great, Burt walked me through the process more than once. New update allows the ASM catalog to automatically link with Shopify, which is great news. All in all, very happy with the app.