Advanced Shipping Manager

Advanced Shipping Manager

by KingWebmaster

Accurate Shipping Rates for Online Stores

The Rosinator

The customer service is great. We have multiple products that all needed a ton of customization options this app was able to handle it. Highly recommend.

Fulltone

Very powerful and flexible shipping methods and rules. Can likely handle anything you can throw at it. Customer services is excellent. Burt is very willing to help and goes above-and-beyond to make sure everything is setup and working properly.

Weaverscoffee Com

ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY THE BEST! Incredible Customer Service. We are definitely pleased with Burt and his team at Advanced Shipping manager. Thank you!

Bitchfixtoo

My experience with Burt was superb. He walked me through every step of the activation to ensure all systems were go. Subsequent to the activation, he's been readily available to answer any questions. Moreover, he went above and beyond to help me resolve some issues on UPS's end. Burt and his technology have made my life significantly easier!

Store Capfleetupfitters Com

My experience with Advanced Shipping Manager has been stellar! I have dealt with 20 or so apps while configuring my store and all but about 5 have been nightmares, so finding ASM to help me with one of my final projects before opening was a blessing! They have excellent customer service and although set up is a little tough, they provide tons of resources to help guide you through it. Definitely recommend this app!

Pinatawholesale

Excellence is the word. They set it up for us within an hour. It was the only app that offered the features we required. Admin is simple to use, fast and has no glitches. Support is incredible! They will reply by email, phone or skype immediately. It's good to work with people who know what they're doing.

Wiscolift Inc

I'm extremely happy with the customer service that I have received to get our freight integration up and running. They really go the extra mile to answer all questions and assist with any problems you might have. Great app!

Yogaclicks

Great App, Great help setting up up. Works a charm.

Skylight Global

The best shipping rate calculation app hands down. Any combination of rates are possible, it's a lifesaver when you have multiple shippers, all with their own rates and conditions. Love the real-time rate calculations too! I particularly enjoyed working with Burt and Dan, they are responsive and extremely helpful.

Battery Bro

The app is definitely the best, most flexible shipping option around. I think it can do anything you need. There are a few things that could be improved though, the setup took a long time and variables are not always accurately marked which added some confusion. After a day or two in the app, I figured everything out. Now I'm in love.