Advanced Shipping Manager

Advanced Shipping Manager

by KingWebmaster

Accurate Shipping Rates for Online Stores

Earthrugs

Very responsive action time by Burt. We needed help fast with our shipping on new Shopify website & this app resolves our issues. Many thanks!

Pusateris Staging

Incredible development team, powerful product. King Webmaster engaged us immediately after install to get training and review additional requirements we had. They came back with a very reasonable estimate to build customizations tailored to us. Highly recommend this product if you need advanced shipping rules.

Orderleather Com

Dealing with a mix of items that require different shipping methods was a problem with no solution until I found Advanced Shipping Manager. This app provides just about any shipping rule for any product going anywhere. The support had been AMAZING. Burt and Dan have held my hand through the entire process and left me with a perfectly working shipping process. Highly recommended - there is nothing out there like it.

Lavandula Luxury Whims

Great app. Everyone is very helpful and supportive. Burt really goes out of his way to help with anything that arises. Great work ethics.

Pedometersusa

Support is great, Burt walked me through the process more than once. New update allows the ASM catalog to automatically link with Shopify, which is great news. All in all, very happy with the app.

Beverly Fabrics

This is the most comprehensive shipping app available. As some others have said, it could use a UI overhaul, but it's functionality can't be beat.

Soleil Blue

I've worked with Kingwebmaster for a few years now. First when we were using Yahoo Stores and now that we are on Shopify. This is the only app I could find that offers customers an expected delivery date calculator at checkout for each shipping method. Which is huge for us since it helps to convert sales. Many of our customers are last minute shoppers or they need their items for a trip. This feature is especially helpful for customers who need to be assured that their next day air or 2nd day air packages will arrive by a certain date. Burt & Dan are super helpful. They've always answered my emails/questions right away. I feel like they really care about my business. Highly recommend!

Heartratemonitorsusa

Support is great and generally quick to reply. Burt and Dan are responsive to questions and getting platform set up.

Here is the drawback to this app with Shopify, if you set a free shipping threshold, say $35, and a customer purchases $35 worth of goods and then uses for example a 10% coupon code, the order net drops below the free shipping threshold and customer should pay shipping. ASM does not recognize the discount from Shopify so the app offers free shipping when it should not. They have a field where you can ignore coupons in the app, but does not work for Shopify and AMS says this due to how Shopify sends the info to them. There is a possible workaround they are looking into but not available yet. This is a big deal and can be costly, so hope it gets worked on soon, otherwise may need to look for another solution.

Fast Lift Parts

Extremely powerful and customizable. We offer shipping via UPS, Fedex, USPS, LTL, offer free shipping over a certain order total for qualified items, and Shopify wasn't able to offer this level of flexibility out of the box. Thankfully ASM offers all of this and more.

4salon

Can't be happier with this App. Its easy to install and support from Burt is wonderful. We have been struggling of finding the best shipping set up solution
to fit our needs, this one is by far the BEST!