Advanced Shipping Manager

Advanced Shipping Manager

by KingWebmaster

Accurate Shipping Rates for Online Stores

Artfetch

We had been struggling with customizing the (very limited) Shopify shipping settings when we chanced upon Advanced Shipping Manager - it was the answer to all our needs! Our shipping rates are complex and based on multiple factors but the program is able to compute and calculate them with ease. The setup took a bit of time simply because it's a new product and hasn't been used very much with non-US Shopify stores, but the ASM staff were extremely helpful and willing to work through any and every snag until it worked perfectly for us. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to be able to easily customize their shipping - it truly meets even the most demanding situations!

Fitness Fan Store

I don't have this app installed yet, but I will! I know Burt at Advanced Shipping Manager (ASM) which is part of KingWebMaster.com. These guys are the Gods of programming eCommerce and they can make ASM do anything with shipping in your wildest dreams! I don't know if Shopify will allow them to customize ASM if we merchants are willing to pay for it individually, but ASM is THE Holy Grail of "what can I make my shipping options do if I can call the shots?". How excited am I about ASM on Shopify? I literally stood up, cheered, and clapped my hands, and immediately wrote this review. I would dare to say if anyone rated ASM anything less than 5 stars, it would be a mistake or misunderstanding. I have a friend that used their company for programming his store and these people at ASM are beyond amazing in what they can do for merchants. Thank God for ASM being at Shopify!

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next