4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive shipping management, including accurate rates and support for multiple methods. Despite a complex setup, it's seen as user-friendly with customizable shipping rules. The customer support is highly commended for its responsiveness and expertise. However, some merchants reported issues with Shopify integration and manual updates. The app is recognized for saving money and enhancing customer satisfaction with precise shipping costs and delivery estimates.

December 17, 2020

All I can say is this is some of the best app support I have ever received. Not only did the app do exactly what I needed, but I was guided through with set up over a screen share call (what a treat). I searched all over the app store for the right extension to help us with the issue of combined shipping rates for multi warehouse locations and this is the only app that was capable of doing this. Huge shout out to Burt for the help. He was patient, personable, kind, and extremely knowledgeable about the app and Shopify. Give Burt a raise and pat your developer and founder on the back. I am impressed.

Section 119
About 5 hours using the app
March 9, 2014

I don't have this app installed yet, but I will! I know Burt at Advanced Shipping Manager (ASM) which is part of KingWebMaster.com. These guys are the Gods of programming eCommerce and they can make ASM do anything with shipping in your wildest dreams! I don't know if Shopify will allow them to customize ASM if we merchants are willing to pay for it individually, but ASM is THE Holy Grail of "what can I make my shipping options do if I can call the shots?". How excited am I about ASM on Shopify? I literally stood up, cheered, and clapped my hands, and immediately wrote this review. I would dare to say if anyone rated ASM anything less than 5 stars, it would be a mistake or misunderstanding. I have a friend that used their company for programming his store and these people at ASM are beyond amazing in what they can do for merchants. Thank God for ASM being at Shopify!

Fitness Fan Store