Advanced Shipping Manager

Advanced Shipping Manager

by KingWebmaster

Accurate Shipping Rates for Online Stores

dotmodwholesale

We use this app to generate drop ship shipping rates for big distro orders shipped directly from our factory. Since our factory and US warehouse are both in a different time zone we were not always able to provide rates in a prompt manner to our European customers. However, with this app we are able to provide drop ship rates live to our customers, just as if the order was shipping from our warehouse and without having to pick up the extra cost.
Recently, we decided to provide a second shipping carrier to our EU customers and needed to duplicate the weight brackets. I contacted Lance and he was able to help us duplicate the shipping rate and all we had to do was edit the pricing. This helped us save a lot of hours we would have spent doing it manually.
A few days later Lance contacted me to check everything was working properly and provided further advice with another shipping rate issue. Overall we are pretty happy with the app and the customer service.

Blackhawk Supply

This app solved all of our issues with Shop ifys terrible shipping structure. I hesitated to use this app for over a year, if I had not hesitated, I would have profited thousands of dollars on lost shipping revenue. The tech support is outstanding which is a necessity with an app like this.

DEZZII

Lance at ASM was immediately available to walk me through the setup for a complex shipping rule. The team is always cordial, responsive, willing and ready to help! It's always a pleasure to work with them!

Liquid Barn™

We use this app to restrict shipping options for specific product variants. It's not the most modern looking or user friendly interface, but you know what, it does the job better than any other app we tested, and their support has been one of, if not the most responsive I've experienced.

Hannough Containers

Lance from Advanced Shipping Manager walked me through setting up ASM for my website every single step of the way. From an initial on-boarding call to 10-15 minute delay in e-mail responses he has really made me feel like support is actually supposed to feel like! I run a shopify site with a lot of complex shipping requirements; LTL from multiple different locations to the customer and he was ready with a solution for every question. I highly recommend this App and if you get a chance to work with Lance count your lucky stars!

MISHIBOX

This app has been essential for us. Prior to using this app, we were unable to offer free shipping on Shopify because Shopify does not allow us to exclude specific collections for free shipping. However, one downside to using this app to offer free shipping (not ASM's fault) is that it cannot recognize discounts that customers use for their purchases. This means that if they use a $20 off coupon for a $50 purchase, ASM does not recognize that a $20 coupon was used, which would reduce the total to under the $50 free shipping threshold.

Katies Seafood Market

Awesome app, and great customer service. They ensure our problems are resolved as soon as possible. This app is great for our shipping since we use different boxes to ship our products in.

Floorzz

Advanced Shipping Manager has been great. We were in need of a shipping app that could support all of our freight and ground shipping needs and ASM really pulled through. All of our needs have been met and then some. Highly recommended.

ChairCoverFactory

Great app, great customer service. Always goes above and beyond to ensure our problems are resolved as soon as possible.

Arbuckle Coffee

Customer support with Advanced Shipping Manager is outstanding. This app is priceless and pays for itself quickly when you have many sku's with different dimensions and weights. Dan and the whole team are very prompt in replying back to help guide thru the setup process to ensure the settings are correct. Works great along with ShipStation for accurate shipping options in our cart. Highly recommend!