Advanced Shipping Manager

Advanced Shipping Manager

by KingWebmaster

Accurate Shipping Rates for Online Stores

fsm-dealer

No need to go any farther or look for a better shipping App. We have multiple stores through ASM and they are by far the best group of people to work with. If they don't have what you need they will customize your app to fit your needs. I went through multiple apps looking for a company that would work with me and these guys actually know what they are doing. We will use ASM with any store we open!!

classical-conversations-sandbox

My company has been using Advanced Shipping Manager for quite some time now, and to this day we have had no issues at all. The app works as expected and the support has been great.

Outdoor Legacy

I've been using Advanced Shipping Manager from King Webmaster (as well as their Centrifuge inventory management system) since 2013. I used the app with my original Yahoo store and now with my Shopify store.

Advanced Shipping Manager lets you customize every aspect of your shipping options. One huge perk is being able to accurately give customers an estimate of when their order will arrive and allowing me to add extra handling days to certain items that might need it. That's huge because if 99% of my items ship the same day from my warehouse but 1% are special order and require 2 extra days of processing time, I want the customer to see that reflected in their delivery estimate. Another big one is making sure the shipping charges are accurate if a customer chooses something like over night shipping. I've seen instances where a shipping calculator might totally miss the actual cost of overnight shipping by $25+. That can be a huge deal, especially if you are shipping a low profit margin item.

Overall I've been more than pleased with Advanced Shipping Manager and King Webmaster in general. They offer good support and will help you resolve and problems you have. Having US based phone support is a HUGE plus over most of the other apps I've used for my store.

dotmodwholesale

We use this app to generate drop ship shipping rates for big distro orders shipped directly from our factory. Since our factory and US warehouse are both in a different time zone we were not always able to provide rates in a prompt manner to our European customers. However, with this app we are able to provide drop ship rates live to our customers, just as if the order was shipping from our warehouse and without having to pick up the extra cost.
Recently, we decided to provide a second shipping carrier to our EU customers and needed to duplicate the weight brackets. I contacted Lance and he was able to help us duplicate the shipping rate and all we had to do was edit the pricing. This helped us save a lot of hours we would have spent doing it manually.
A few days later Lance contacted me to check everything was working properly and provided further advice with another shipping rate issue. Overall we are pretty happy with the app and the customer service.

Blackhawk Supply

This app solved all of our issues with Shop ifys terrible shipping structure. I hesitated to use this app for over a year, if I had not hesitated, I would have profited thousands of dollars on lost shipping revenue. The tech support is outstanding which is a necessity with an app like this.

DEZZII

Lance at ASM was immediately available to walk me through the setup for a complex shipping rule. The team is always cordial, responsive, willing and ready to help! It's always a pleasure to work with them!

Liquid Barn™

We use this app to restrict shipping options for specific product variants. It's not the most modern looking or user friendly interface, but you know what, it does the job better than any other app we tested, and their support has been one of, if not the most responsive I've experienced.

Hannough Containers

Lance from Advanced Shipping Manager walked me through setting up ASM for my website every single step of the way. From an initial on-boarding call to 10-15 minute delay in e-mail responses he has really made me feel like support is actually supposed to feel like! I run a shopify site with a lot of complex shipping requirements; LTL from multiple different locations to the customer and he was ready with a solution for every question. I highly recommend this App and if you get a chance to work with Lance count your lucky stars!

MISHIBOX

This app has been essential for us. Prior to using this app, we were unable to offer free shipping on Shopify because Shopify does not allow us to exclude specific collections for free shipping. However, one downside to using this app to offer free shipping (not ASM's fault) is that it cannot recognize discounts that customers use for their purchases. This means that if they use a $20 off coupon for a $50 purchase, ASM does not recognize that a $20 coupon was used, which would reduce the total to under the $50 free shipping threshold.

Katies Seafood Market

Awesome app, and great customer service. They ensure our problems are resolved as soon as possible. This app is great for our shipping since we use different boxes to ship our products in.