Advanced Shipping Manager

Advanced Shipping Manager

by KingWebmaster

Accurate Shipping Rates for Online Stores

Bighammerwines Com 2

This seems to work, but it required assistance.
It does NOT work if you use a MAC.

And, the reply time for assistance is more than 2 days and counting....

Ameriglobe

Top notch support team! We sell a huge variety of items ranging from small 2 oz items to oversized 40 lb boxes, with a bunch of shipping rules to go with it. Our biggest headache was the pesky dimensional weight billing and our old website was custom written to handle it all. So when it came time for us to move to Shopify, we were really concerned if there was an app available. In comes ASM, it included everything we needed and more! Dan and Burt were also quick to reply my emails when I had questions, or troubleshoot my settings when it was having issues. It works better than our old website, as we can quote rates that are closer to the actual rate, and not overcharge or undercharge the customer.

Scandinaviandesigns1963

We are using ASM in 3 stores with very complex shipping needs. Dan was able to help us launch the solution and do custom work to support what we wanted to achieve. If you have a complex shipping structure, this is the solution to use. We are now collecting the correct amount of shipping, and this app has helped us increase our margins. Thanks Dan!

Medstockmedical Com

this is going to be such a good review its going to sound fake. its not. my website is www.medstockusa.com and i must say i couldnt have done it without this app and burt. the helpfuness went above and beyond. just completely great company. thanks burt!!!

Kabuki Warrior

We have a unique shipping setup on our store due to overseas manufacturers and dropship suppliers. Basically, if you have very specific needs when it comes to shipping rates based on origin or destination, this is the app for you to use. The app interfaces nicely with Shopify and connects to the shipping functionality natively, allowing you to work on the custom shipping setup on a custom back-end built by ASM. The developer I work with - Burt- is one of the coolest dev's I've ever had the chance to work with and he not only helped us get everything setup, but also helped me learn how to do some things on my own as well. He's always available via email or phone and will help resolve any issue in no time.

Let's be honest, Shopify is great but it isn't the most robust tool when it comes to custom, very-specific needs. Tools like ASM exist to add functionality that Shopify devs will NEVER add because there isn't enough of a demand usually. However some of us want to use Shopify for it's benefits, while still being able to do what we need to do - that's where apps like ASM come in, and they are truly invaluable for this reason.

Budge Covers

Great app! Does exactly what I need. The team was super helpful and were always available whenever I ran into issues. Highly recommend!

My Renewable Energy Australia

I am giving 5 stars for the service provided by Burt and Dan. I started a multivendor marketplace between China and Australia which required Sea and Air deliveries. Burt provided all the technical support for over 10 months adjusting the data input as things changed. Calls between the US and Australia was not an issue for him. Thanks for the excellent service and support over the last 10 months and looking forward to more of the same. *****

Wilcostore

This is a good product that gives us the control we need over the shipping charges for items that require specialty packaging. It also allows us to offer Media Mail when available and only when available based on the order contents. Their support was so helpful - especially in comparison to our previous vendor. Thanks!

Permia

Advanced Shipping Manager is an exceptionally feature-rich application that fit our needs perfectly! We were able to configure custom rules for both domestic and international shipping, including price-based and weight-based parameters, while specifying exceptions and markups with ease. Customer support was excellent, too!

Kkwfragrance

This is also a shout out for Burt Joseph, who has been amazing, helpful, dedicated and beyond supportive. The experience with Advanced Shipping Manager, and Burt, has been clutch support for our project and shipping needs. I wish every application would conduct their business this way! Efficient, responsive, I highly recommend Advanced Shipping Manager and the team behind them!