Advanced Shipping Manager

Advanced Shipping Manager

by KingWebmaster

Accurate Shipping Rates for Online Stores

Battlboxllc

Wow, this app saved us a ton of time and money. It also literally took 30 min from start to finish to set it up and go live. Both Burt and Dan were a pleasure to work with and seemed to know the answer to all my questions before I finished asking them. Would highly recommend this to anyone wanting more control over shipping rates and options. Thanks, guys!!

Truck Town

We haven't actually started selling yet so I can't say how the app works but I'll update my review once we do. So far though the customer support I've received from Burt getting everything set up has been fantastic and it seems like the app is going to do everything we need it to do.

Hdindustrialdesign Com

Overall I have been very happy with this app. I have it on two stores now. Once you get it set up it works really well without downtime! Support is excellent! Thank you!

Chowdaheadz

I have been working with Kingwebmaster for about 10 years. They are a reliable & trustworthy vendor. Their ASM app is the best there is, as one of their oldest customers I can say they are one of the good ones out there.

Advanced Shipping Manager has been a huge part of our business over the years allowing us to be more flexible with our shipping rules. This is a great app from a great company!

Knitting Warehouse

Advanced Shipping Manager is a must have app. It's easy to use and is very powerful. We can't live without it. We had it on our Yahoo stores, then when we migrated, on our Shopify stores. We were thrilled it was available on Shopify. We have worked with King Webmaster for a very long time, over a decade. We can't say enough about Dan and the team. They are top notch. Thanks Dan and KingWeb team for everything!

Sterling Sleep

Really great support to help get shipping up and running on your website. Thoroughly impressed. Very responsive over the phone or email. So far a great app! Very nice features.

Chatters Store

Advanced Shipping Manager was exactly what our business needed! We had to limit certain products to certain locations and ensure air shipping was only offered for particular products. This app was easy to use and understand. Support was extremely quick and helpful. Couldn't be more pleased with this app.

Wonderful Scents

Really great app when you need to control shipping at the individual SKU level. Perfect for stores that have partial drop ship inventory and on hand inventory that ships out with different delivery durations. Burt is great to work with and knows shipping and this app.

Pantry Perks

Very helpful help and outstanding customer support. Burt in particular goes above and beyond to help out customers.. I remember he stayed beyond work hours on a Friday before a long weekend to help me out with a shipping solution. Must-have app if you want real-time carrier rates and on-call help.
(https://pantryperks.com)

Rms Beauty

The customer service received was excellent. We had quite a complicated shipping scenario and they really took the time to work it out for us instead of just saying "it's not possible." Working seamlessly with our store checkout and 3rd party shipment processing platform. Definitely recommend it!