Advanced Shipping Manager

Advanced Shipping Manager

by KingWebmaster

Accurate Shipping Rates for Online Stores

Raw Feeding Miami

Customer service is great - anytime we have issues, Burt and team are available to help us resolve. I will update review once we resolve current issue (that has nothing to do with this app, more so FedEX's inability to adjust to decimals in shipments)

Cougarchemical Com

Burt is awesome!!!
I needed something simple and easy to use for some pretty advanced shipping methods. They helped get me going and implemented. Customer service is top notch! Highly recommend using them for your Shopify shipping methods.

Seal Kit Selector

There is simply no other app that can do what this can. The team at ASM are very accommodating on helping you configure anything you need. If you need anything modified or customized, their dev team works with you tirelessly until you are satisfied. Dan and his team went above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction.

Mayday Games

Review updated for good support. Wish they would work on UI/UX. Powerful, but could be a lot more user friendly. And prettier.

Group 101 2

Really could do with some dedicated support in order to get this setup.

I signed up for this module based on all the reviews but have never really been able to work out how to get this working.

I had someone set one part of this up for me after which I really don't know what to do.

Thanks for prompting me to review - If you could get in touch with me about this before I give up and cancel

Lekker Home

First off, I will say that the customer support we've received from this app is unparalleled. We had been researching a more custom shipping app for a while now and Burt walked us through the pre-purchase consultation, post-purchase implementation, and fine-tuning of our shipping system.

Our company does not use or need the real-time rates feature, so I'm unable to review that part, but we were able to accomplish 98% of our ideal shipping calculation system using this app.

As a home retailer we have a very unique shipping model, in that we wanted our accessory items to calculate shipment by weight but our furniture items to calculate shipment by order value and destination region while not charging shipping for accessories if a furniture item was in the cart. It's a lot of "if", "and" and "but" conditionals that we were able to make happen thanks to this app.

Buceplant Com

We have a very unique business in that we sell large volumetric items as well as live goods. Burt was able to solve all our problems. We have 3 different shipping origins and depending on what the customer orders it can consist of dry goods from one origin, live goods from another that requires overnight, and other dry goods from another origin.

I highly recommend Advanced Shipping Manager for those who have more than 1 origin, or just have tricky shipping. The customer service is above and beyond our expectations. We had a sale over the weekend and our shipping methods were not setup properly. Wrote a quick email and they were able to fix the problem!

A+!!!

Caltonnutrition

Great app. Great support--we have a particularly hard configuration..

Winedevices

Awesome Product! This does EXACTLY what we were looking for. I wish I discovered it a LONG time ago. Not only does the product handle the different issues we have with weight and shipping and box quantities, the SUPPORT IS SUPERIOR to anything else I've used in the past. This is a MUST HAVE app if you want to get your shipping dialed in. I am very pleased and its completely worth the monthly cost.

Storkbabygiftbaskets

I have been an Advanced Shipping Manager customer for years with my previous Yahoo store and now with my Shopify store.

I will admit that it was more user friendly with my Yahoo store, everything was automated and I really didn't have to do anything once everything was initially set up.

It's much more cumbersome to use with Shopify as I have to complete a couple of steps each time I add a new product but it's still an awesome program.

I would recommend it to anyone but especially anyone who needs to set up more than one method of shipping. It's extremely customized to work with as many different shipping methods one might need and Burt is awesome. He knows his stuff and can always help me out.

I would love to see FREE weekend support. That would be great.