Advanced Shipping Manager

Advanced Shipping Manager

by KingWebmaster

Accurate Shipping Rates for Online Stores

Dekokast

I have nothing but good things to say about this app. It is not cheap but I could not find any other way to get my shipping the way I needed it on my site. Without Advanced Shipping Manager I wouldn't even been able to use Shopify at all.

It did take a lot of work to get setup but I have over a 100 custom box sizes and Advanced Shipping Manager made it possible. I worked with Burt and I have nothing but good things to say about him as well.

Thanks Advanced Shipping Manager!

Krumville Bake Shop

Great app! Amazing customer service! I highly recommend for all shop owners who have very specific shipping set ups.

Planetbox

Impressed with the overall capabilities of ASM. Once configured we didn't have to worry about performance as everything runs pretty smooth.

Toiro Kitchen

My support expert, Dan, was very helpful and the problems I encounter was solved quickly. I'm very thankful!

Planethound

Advanced Shipping Manager really saved us a lot of time and $$ to implement the different shipping rates for each of our drop-shippers. It's definitely money well spent!

But the best part of is the AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE - set-up SUPPORT - RAPID RESPONSE to critical issues - and all around general HAND-HOLDING we needed to get our shipping to work without losing money on sales.

Dan and Burt really know how to help a small business become successful!

Sportique 2

These guys have been great, and we're excited to have this new functionality going into the holidays. They've been super responsive and helpful in getting everything set up.

For us, this allows us to have real time DHL rates, estimated arrival dates, and enables a ton of custom functions for particular brands and products that need it.

It's something we'll soon question how we ever lived without it.

Princess The Pea Props

After searching for quite a while and trying other shipping apps, I couldn't find any that would solve the complex shipping issues I was having with my Shopify store. ASM dealt with all these issues and more & Burt has been extremely helpful with his advice. The only issue I have had is that the weights & preset shipping fees are based around those found in the US (I'm in Australia) so a little bit tricky trying to convert those, but otherwise a fantastic service.

Kick Az

Definitely an awesome service. We've been having an issue integrating UPS for over a month now before getting ASM. The issue was with Shopify's default UPS Carrier Calculated Rates plugin, it wasn't recognising our shipping from address in the Dominican Republic. The ASM team got to work immediately and in the span of a week we has resolved our issue with UPS and also integrating FedEx.

I highly recommend this plugin for anyone, not just for it's great functionality but for the dedicated level of support from King Web Master. They really extend the arm in helping you solve issues regarding shipping :)

Changing Times Diaper Co

Advanced Shipping App web master contacted me immediately upon viewing my concerns.

Natures Footprint

I admit to being intimidated by the pricing as a small business, and I think that is important to talk about here. But it has turned out to be MORE than worth it. The team is great and very helpful, and the program itself works wonders and is actually SAVING us money! It's wonderful, thank you King Webmaster for all the hard work.