Advanced Shipping Manager

Advanced Shipping Manager

by KingWebmaster

Accurate Shipping Rates for Online Stores

The Pro Event Shop

So we probably have one of the more complicated shipping problems. Thirty unique warehouses in Canada and the US. People buying items from the two countries. All we can say is that Burt needs a statue in his town in Florida. This man is amazing and beyond patient. I think most of the reviews talk about Burt but until you spend the time on the phone with like we did, you have no idea how amazing he is.

Thanks for everything Burt!

Mike & Patrick

Craft Brew Water

If you Drop ship or Ship LTL you need this app on your site. If you don't get a handle on your shipping, you will die a slow painful death. Advanced Shipping Manager will eliminate that scenario. This app is not the cheapest, but it is the best. After trying the cheaper options this app is free. Customer service is top-notch and the app is really easy to use. Easy to set up shipping options for each product, one issue I had with Shopify was setting up free shipping on some products, ASM takes care of that. I highly Recommend this app.
Hats off to Burt and the Crew, Thank you for all the help.

The Maryn

This is the shipping app that we have been in need of! We have an online shop with about 600 SKUs and quickly realized that shipping, and charging for shipping, can be very complex. This app allows us to configure shipping rates per piece, so that we can charge appropriately. Also, the customer service has been outstanding.

Dekokast

I have nothing but good things to say about this app. It is not cheap but I could not find any other way to get my shipping the way I needed it on my site. Without Advanced Shipping Manager I wouldn't even been able to use Shopify at all.

It did take a lot of work to get setup but I have over a 100 custom box sizes and Advanced Shipping Manager made it possible. I worked with Burt and I have nothing but good things to say about him as well.

Thanks Advanced Shipping Manager!

Krumville Bake Shop

Great app! Amazing customer service! I highly recommend for all shop owners who have very specific shipping set ups.

Planetbox

Impressed with the overall capabilities of ASM. Once configured we didn't have to worry about performance as everything runs pretty smooth.

Toiro Kitchen

My support expert, Dan, was very helpful and the problems I encounter was solved quickly. I'm very thankful!

Planethound

Advanced Shipping Manager really saved us a lot of time and $$ to implement the different shipping rates for each of our drop-shippers. It's definitely money well spent!

But the best part of is the AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE - set-up SUPPORT - RAPID RESPONSE to critical issues - and all around general HAND-HOLDING we needed to get our shipping to work without losing money on sales.

Dan and Burt really know how to help a small business become successful!

Sportique 2

These guys have been great, and we're excited to have this new functionality going into the holidays. They've been super responsive and helpful in getting everything set up.

For us, this allows us to have real time DHL rates, estimated arrival dates, and enables a ton of custom functions for particular brands and products that need it.

It's something we'll soon question how we ever lived without it.

Princess The Pea Props

After searching for quite a while and trying other shipping apps, I couldn't find any that would solve the complex shipping issues I was having with my Shopify store. ASM dealt with all these issues and more & Burt has been extremely helpful with his advice. The only issue I have had is that the weights & preset shipping fees are based around those found in the US (I'm in Australia) so a little bit tricky trying to convert those, but otherwise a fantastic service.