Advanced Shipping Manager

Advanced Shipping Manager

$95/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
KingWebmaster
4.8
Edited March 29, 2022

We've been using this app for about a year. Any issues or questions we've had have been quickly addressed by the support team. There does not seem to be a limit to the number of shipping rules you can have. The only thing I would advise to watch for is if you are using the app across multiple stores. If you have two stores open in separate tabs and then open the app in one store, all the shipping rules are copied over to the other store. We have separate shipping rules depending on the store, so we've taken great care to avoid this. Overall, I think the app works very well for our needs!

CTA, Inc.
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 4, 2020

Finally got an answer for something we've been trying to accomplish for quite some time. Burt J was knowledgeable in USPS mail methods and will help us save our customers on shipping costs. Thanks Burt J!

USGA Publications
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
December 2, 2016

I have nothing but good things to say about this app. It is not cheap but I could not find any other way to get my shipping the way I needed it on my site. Without Advanced Shipping Manager I wouldn't even been able to use Shopify at all.

It did take a lot of work to get setup but I have over a 100 custom box sizes and Advanced Shipping Manager made it possible. I worked with Burt and I have nothing but good things to say about him as well.

Thanks Advanced Shipping Manager!

Dekokast
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited October 6, 2016

Advanced Shipping App web master contacted me immediately upon viewing my concerns.

Changing Times Diaper Co
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited February 10, 2016

Support is great and generally quick to reply. Burt and Dan are responsive to questions and getting platform set up.

Here is the drawback to this app with Shopify, if you set a free shipping threshold, say $35, and a customer purchases $35 worth of goods and then uses for example a 10% coupon code, the order net drops below the free shipping threshold and customer should pay shipping. ASM does not recognize the discount from Shopify so the app offers free shipping when it should not. They have a field where you can ignore coupons in the app, but does not work for Shopify and AMS says this due to how Shopify sends the info to them. There is a possible workaround they are looking into but not available yet. This is a big deal and can be costly, so hope it gets worked on soon, otherwise may need to look for another solution.

Heartratemonitorsusa