Advanced Shipping Manager

Advanced Shipping Manager

by KingWebmaster

Accurate Shipping Rates for Online Stores

Dekokast

I have nothing but good things to say about this app. It is not cheap but I could not find any other way to get my shipping the way I needed it on my site. Without Advanced Shipping Manager I wouldn't even been able to use Shopify at all.

It did take a lot of work to get setup but I have over a 100 custom box sizes and Advanced Shipping Manager made it possible. I worked with Burt and I have nothing but good things to say about him as well.

Thanks Advanced Shipping Manager!

Changing Times Diaper Co

Advanced Shipping App web master contacted me immediately upon viewing my concerns.

Heartratemonitorsusa

Support is great and generally quick to reply. Burt and Dan are responsive to questions and getting platform set up.

Here is the drawback to this app with Shopify, if you set a free shipping threshold, say $35, and a customer purchases $35 worth of goods and then uses for example a 10% coupon code, the order net drops below the free shipping threshold and customer should pay shipping. ASM does not recognize the discount from Shopify so the app offers free shipping when it should not. They have a field where you can ignore coupons in the app, but does not work for Shopify and AMS says this due to how Shopify sends the info to them. There is a possible workaround they are looking into but not available yet. This is a big deal and can be costly, so hope it gets worked on soon, otherwise may need to look for another solution.

S Life Clean Boutique

This app greatly expands the capabilities of Shopify in terms of hierarchical rule-based shipping. Burt is a wonderful account manager, very helpful and responsive!

The front-end of this app could definitely use an image overhaul, but it works like a charm!

Atomik RC

We knew that we had to have more control of our shipping options. After searching around, we found ASM would give us the control of restricting shipping options on a per SKU basis.

Integration was very easy and Burt was very easy to work with and helpful in answering my questions, but he is a very busy guy.

Being able to upload and update SKUs through CSV is very handy. We have an Excel template built to easily get our information into ASM.

One thing I would like to see is an error alert whenever someone receives a "No Shipping Method" found with the details of their cart.

Overall, we are very satisfied with our decision to go with ASM.

SnowCone.com

King Webmaster has worked hard to create this sophisticated program. It's powerful and I believe it's a must-have for any website. It accurately calculates shipping. If shipping is wrong, it's probably something you've done wrong. Burt is always willing to help when there are issues. The seamless integration with a Yahoo store is easier, however it works well with Shopify also. Having to upload the CSV file every time products change would be the only drawback. In the past, we were calling our customers and making shipping adjustments because our website couldn't accurately calculate shipping. Once we integrated the Advanced Shipping Manager, it has greatly reduced those number of calls. It's a long process before you'll get everything perfect. We still occasionally make adjustments on markups when we find a product with information that needs to be changed. I'm sure we will always be making adjustments here and there. You must think of other fees you may incur if you drop ship an item, etc. Overall it's a great program.