Advanced Shipping Manager

Advanced Shipping Manager

by KingWebmaster

Accurate Shipping Rates for Online Stores

www.allprintheads.com

Awesome support and they really have the flexibility of doing any adjustments to your particular needs. Is the perfect solution when you have multi-locations not only domestically (US) but internationally like our case in Europe. Great APP and highly recommended.

Self Reliance Outfitters

Excellent customer service! They have always been very attentive to any issue or help I've needed. However, I have had to contact them a couple of times, and one issue ended up being something I didn't set up right to start with. The program works great and it is very easy to navigate!

Wholesale Bar Stool Club

I can't say enough good things about KingWebmaster and the Advanced Shipping Manager! The customer service is outstanding! Dan and team are always extremely prompt in answering any questions that I have had and I could not be more happy with the company and the app. I would highly recommend them to anyone without hesitation! Thank you!!!

Santa Barbara Company

We have an incredibly complicated and varied inventory with hundreds of products and Advanced Shipping Manager is our savior! I have been using it for years now without issues.
We use it to:
Charge different prices for different local delivery zip codes
Charge an adult signature fee if a cart contains wine
Prohibit wine gifts from shipping to specific states
Prohibit gifts with flowers and wine from shipping via certain methods
Offer flat rate shipping on only some product categories, with a weight max and an order subtotal minimum
We are now setting up a complicated flat rate shipping price for our gift baskets only and they are really going above and beyond to make it work for us. While it's not the absolute most user friendly for large product catalogs like ours (we've renamed our SKUs to help group products that we want to have similar settings), it's improving and it's robustness and unparalleled customer service makes it SO worthwhile. Someone else suggested I take a look at a newer shipping app with a fancier UI and they could not accomplish even one of our core needs. As a small business, I worried about the monthly subscription cost, but I absolutely think we recoup our costs each month and save ourselves so many painful customer service calls when a customer has selected a shipping method we can't honor. We likely would have had to leave Shopify without this app.

H PPE Supply

The Advanced Shipping Manager app has been amazing. And what's more amazing is their support. They are really fast to reply and extremely helpful. This has been one of the best support experiences I've had recently with any SaaS company.

Keto Chow

We needed a shipping solution that could give us accurate rates based on a volumetric point value (cubic inches or cubic centimeters) of the contents of the order. With a lot of consultation, we were able to get a solution in place that does an amazing job of accurate predicting what box will fit an order and gets the right price. Our previous solution was "in development" for 2 years and never really worked, this took only a few weeks of intensive work to get right.

PaperLanternStore.com - Paper Lanterns, Decor, Party Lights & More

Awesome, great versatility! A solution for many different types of ecommerce sites. Support is quick as well!

Stellar Hardware and Bath

King webmaster is a perfect fit for our store's needs, when you have tens of thousands of items you need customer service you can rely upon and king webmasters team is always around to help.

All Tire Supply

We have used many shipping apps before, and we always have issues. Finally, after many trials and errors, we ended up using this app and was so happy with the number of features it has. It is a perfect fit for our website; I would recommend this app for any sites that need complex shipping rules.

ENO

Awesome, very responsive customer service! The program is pretty intuitive and the combinations of shipping rules are endless. We have a lot of quirky caveats to our shipping options so using ASM is a huge help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19