Advanced Shipping Manager

Advanced Shipping Manager

by KingWebmaster

Accurate Shipping Rates for Online Stores

Voxel Factory

Advanced Shipping Manager has been a wonderful tool! Are you looking for tons of advertisement, flashy website, thousands of promises? Pass your way because with ASM you won't get any of these, you only get an app that always work properly. Install it, customize it and forget it forever! Despite the weird branding (KingWebmaster) these guys are knowledgeable and ready to help by either fixing problems on their app faster than anything we have seen in the past 7 years or to customize it for your specific needs for a reasonable price. Do not hesitate to try it, I do recommand it and we are using it since exactly one year now so we know what we are talking about! Nice job!

KP Pigments

My business wouldn't be ale to function without ASM! Literally the best shipping app there is out there. Trust me I've tried them all. Not only that, but their customer service is second to none. If you have a store that has any sort of shipping rules, ASM is a must.

Happiest Baby UK

We use Advanced Shipping Manager on all of our sites but it was particularly helpful for our UK site where we needed to price shipping differently to different regions based on the product and weight with several custom factors. Their customer support team helped us every step of the way until we got everything exactly as needed. We highly recommend this app if you need any type of custom shipping options.

International Event Products

The customer support team is incredibly responsive and great to work with. Our store has a lot of unique shipping rules and ASM has patiently worked with us to figure out the best way to handle. They are the only company we have found with such customization.

Ovipost

We have very non-standard shipping needs. We spent a lot of time trying to hack different tools together and it was painful. When we finally tried Advanced Shipping Manager, everything *just worked* Magic!

Installation was a breeze, the add-ons worked as expected, and the support is AMAZING. The support staff are incredibly knowledgeable. They take the time to understand our specific problems and provide smart responses with a lightning-fast turnaround time. Highly recommend this software and this company.

Max Warehouse

Advanced Shipping Manager has great features to handle shipping on your store. They even create customized features if needed. Customer Service is great and fast.

KensFish.com

We needed better control of shipping cost with frozen food. They even took the time to help us set everything up. Great addition.

LYNX Barbell

We've been using this shipping app for over 4 years now and love the flexibility and ease of use it offers. The few times I needed support I got help immediately which is much appreciated. You can really lock down your rates, offer free shipping on certain items, specify box sizes so you don't bleed money, eliminate shipping methods based on product, etc. I'm impressed with the app and level of service I receive when needed.

Toynk Toys

Our customers, especially around the holidays always ask, "when will I receive my order?" This app answers that question for them and saves a lot of our customer service rep's time. It is very customizable and they just added a new feature allowing us to black outdates we may be closed and any dates a delivery service will not be delivering. Highly recommend

Smarty Had A Party!

We use this app. Very happy with the functionality and even better never had a glitch with this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16