Advanced Shipping Manager

Advanced Shipping Manager

by KingWebmaster

Accurate Shipping Rates Made Simple!

Via Maris

The perfect app for our needs. Burt and the team provide quick and helpful support as we were onboarding and growing our operations. Thank you!

LizardSkin

Simple and easy to use app. Support is quick when I need help, and we have had no issues with shipping at all since using this app.

G Pen

Greate app with excellent support. It has a lot of settings, but the documentation is really good. Support can answer to any stupid questions.

Ultimate Chemicals Store

Burt J. Is now and should always be known as the “EXBURT!” He has been the best to work with and solved EVERY issue. HE IS THE EXPERT. Thank you for all you have done.

ZMF Headphones

The best customer service. The team at advanced shipping manager is amazing - best shipping platform

We Are Planet Hope

The feedback and help is awesome! Very kind and communicative, and always ready with an answer. Highly recommend!

Bella Notte Stocking

We use this app across several Shopify stores. Whenever we need help, they are always quick to reply and help us figure out a resolution to whatever we need be it something we can set up with their default settings or even something custom that requires more help. Good CS is hard to come by but not with ASM. They always succeed in helping us with what we need.

Alber Tile

Professional, great communication and very knowledgeable.
He's always available if you need him for any questions. Resolved all my troubles, I would recommend them to everyone.

Graham & Rollins, Inc.

This app has helped our company tremendously. I was referred to Dan Rotem, with KingWebmaster months ago and our ecommerce site has increased sales over 190% from 2019. More importantly, is the continuous support and knowledge we gain from using their firm and this particular app. The team at KingWebmaster is always available, solve all our problems to include suggestions of alternate methods, and maintain a professionalism beyond the average. I highly recommend using the Advanced Shipping Manager app to any type of business using E-commerce. These people are passionate in what they do,

Seaside Seafood

I can't say enough about Advanced Shipping Manager. We just started using it and it has been everything we have been looking for in a shipping app. ASM immediately solved our biggest headache when it came to shipping ... proper box selection. I can say without hesitation this app will more than pay for itself for us just by quoting shipping rates for the correct box. I am confident that with the 'points system' we will no longer have orders where we lose money on shipping because the rate was quoted on a smaller box than we actually had to use. The customer service has been great. Burt was very thorough in the on-boarding process. And, Dan has been tremendous to work with on a few follow up questions since implementation.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21