Advanced Shipping Manager

Advanced Shipping Manager

by KingWebmaster

Accurate Shipping Rates for Online Stores

PYI Inc.

Great app with tons of features! The customer service is outstanding. Most sites take about 24 hours to respond. Not ASM, Lance got back to me within the hour and implemented the additional feature I needed. Couldn't be happier!

PlantPure Nation

Excellent customer support. We use multiple different apps to run our storesite, but most do not offer the type of support I always get from ASM. I didn't have to wait 24 hrs for a response, as a matter of fact, they offered to call and work with me through the issue in less than 5 minutes of contacting their support team. They care about their customers and it shows. Have been using this app for years now and have always had the same great experience.

Nick's Truck Parts

First let me say that the Customer Support is great. No question goes unanswered. I am very secure in knowing that my needs are addressed in a timely manner. Our store drop ships items from various vendors located in the US. Dimensional weighting is a big issue. Items that need to be delivered by LTL regardless of weight can be identified. This Application permits you to indicate the origin of your shipment which is important to keep the shipping cost down for your customer. We are now using the shipping calculator on our site. I would highly recommend this App

Christmas by Krebs Wholesale

We've tried many shipping apps for dimensional shipping and this was the first one that worked properly! Not only is it robust, it's also easy to set up and use. And the customer support is like nothing we've ever seen on the Shopify App Store. Very highly recommended!

Action Athlete Supply

This app is super versatile and does everything we need it to. I was not the original set up man for our site so I came in a little blind to how it worked. I had a few questions and needed help, Lance was able to walk me through what i needed to change and update and provided screen shots as well to help out. He made it fast and easy to make the fixes and all is good now. Thank you!

Online Stone Solutions

This is a great app if you have lot of custom shipping rules related to products. For example, add a $5 surcharge if X products weight more than Y lbs, or a 25% charge if Z ships to these 12 countries, etc etc. We evaluated it for integrating with UPS freight and negotiated rates billed to a 3rd party, which worked great.

We received excellent support as well.

Rajeff Sports Customer Portal

App works great and the service is top notch! Adds a lot of customization ability that you can't pull off via Shopify's built-in features.

Greenlight Surf Supply

Powerful app and great customer service. We ship everything from digital media to containers full of product and this app is the only one we've found capable of handling the online quotes for a huge array of shipping options.

Bumbini Cloth Diaper Company

Best on the market! Outstanding product and superior customer service, who go beyond to help. You won't be disappointed.

Tepui Tents | Rooftop Tents for Cars and Trucks

ASM has an easy-to-use layout, with the ability to customize detailed and compounded shipping methods. Best of all, the service is fantastic. Very helpful, responsive, and knowledgeable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15