Sections Anywhere

Sections Anywhere

by SLTWTR Creative Agency

Build Pages with Theme Editor Sections

Kettle Freaks

I UNINSTALLED THIS APP AND NOW MY WEBSITE IS ABSOLUTELY NOT WORKING AND I AM LOOSING MONEY. PLEASE HELP REMOVE THE FILES

buyhairmax.com

Sections Anywhere has been a huge help rebuilding our website(s). We are currently using a page builder which writes too much extraneous code and causes issues with the cascade in the style sheets. Sections anywhere customer support has been super helpful with issues we have run into. I would recommend Sections Anywhere 100%.

BYOO STORE

This is a fantastic app and really easy to use. Also, amazing customer service : Bryan will do everything to help you out and answer your needs. Keep up the good work !

September 10, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and review!

THE tee-shirt SPOT

I needed to add more content to my product pages. I can't believe this functionality isn't automatic within Shopify. I'm using the Debut theme so I'm not sure if this happens with all themes or not. In any case, I did quite alot of work setting everything up and then hit this dilemma where I couldn't add much to my product pages after the initial uploads made from the print on demand app. Using the limited product page editor, I could add text and images but the formatting was terrible. I found this app and this allowed me to create nicely formatted sections on my product pages. The support is Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm and they responded quickly. Bryan helped me and also volunteered to help me add repeated content to all my product pages with some coding which I appreciate tremendously. I do wish it was a little cheaper monthly because as a new seller, having to pay almost the amount I'm paying for the site on Shopify is a little steep for me but the app is vital if you are looking to expand the functionality of Shopify's edit options and enhance your site's content. If you can afford it, it definitely solves a big problem.

littleBits

We're using this app to build custom plash pages - very happy with the functionality and the easy of creating and editing sections. Also super helpful and responsive support.

Los Padres Outfitters

Love this app! The interface is similar to my homepage customizer with all of the same sections I already know. I asked for a couple of simple customizations and they made them for free! They also gave me a great price on some advanced customizations. And they have first-rate customer support!

BIOS APOTHECARY

So far so good! The one issue I had was resolved quickly by customer service. Very useful and does what I need it to

Craft Sports Canada

The app really is amazing, having all of your themes sections converted out of box is great, but if for some reason something didnt work, contact support and they are quick to help with the conversion. If you are a dev, the creation of new sections is very simple and flexible. As for support. WOW! I have been in ongoing contact with them with some issues I had found and feature questions, and they solved my issues and added the new features within hours. Really incredible! To me, this app is an absolute must have for any store that you want to really have full control over all you custom page content.

UrbanCph

App is a little clonky, but works. Not all sections works automatically out of they box, but they are fast at helping and will convert them for you.

The Horse BackStreet Choppers

This only works if you want to use the original sections anywhere else in your website. If you want custom sections to you have to create them using their coding. If you already have custom sections, like our website does, this app does not pull them in, they want you to recreate the sections using their methods. IF YOU INSTALL THIS MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR THEME FIRST. AFTER UNINSTALLING THIS APP LEAVES ALL OF IT'S FILES IN YOUR THEME. AND THERE ARE AT LEAST 30 OF THEM THAT WILL NEEDED TO BE DELETED MANUALLY. So if you are looking to just add the basic sections that are part of the theme this app works but it is a little pricey.

March 26, 2019

If you would like your custom sections converted, we will do it for you. Or you can go to http://advancedthemebuilder.com/conversion/

The vast majority of people do not want their content removed upon uninstall. But we can certainly remove all files upon request.

Previous 1 3 4