Sections Anywhere

Sections Anywhere

by SLTWTR Creative Agency

Build Pages with Theme Editor Sections

Los Padres Outfitters

Love this app! The interface is similar to my homepage customizer with all of the same sections I already know. I asked for a couple of simple customizations and they made them for free! They also gave me a great price on some advanced customizations. And they have first-rate customer support!

BIOS APOTHECARY

So far so good! The one issue I had was resolved quickly by customer service. Very useful and does what I need it to

Craft Sports Canada

The app really is amazing, having all of your themes sections converted out of box is great, but if for some reason something didnt work, contact support and they are quick to help with the conversion. If you are a dev, the creation of new sections is very simple and flexible. As for support. WOW! I have been in ongoing contact with them with some issues I had found and feature questions, and they solved my issues and added the new features within hours. Really incredible! To me, this app is an absolute must have for any store that you want to really have full control over all you custom page content.

Charlene's Style Boutique

Great app to use so far. Hope it helps my website to look cute and chic with the added sections. www.charlenesstyle.com

NewBeauty TestTube

Super helpful app. I don't know how you could manage a site without this tool. The support from SLTWTR is amazing.

San Maurizio 1619

Un'app che aspettavo da tempo, risolve il problema di design delle pagine. Ottima assistenza tecnica.

LitBongs

Whats up, it's LitBongs. I couldn't be more thankful for this app. For the longest time i struggled in trying to find a way to have two home pages. I didn't want to create two websites because id rather have one big store. This is the perfect app for expanding your business. The installation is quick and easy. Once installed it's very simple and easy to customize. 10 /10 review, this app saved me.

Wildfox Couture

The app is good, the support is great.
Solved all of my challenges in population of lots of lookbooks without creating a zillion page templates. Not sure how I would have done without it.
Wish I could select images from the Library in the app.

SALTURA

This just made my day!
We're working with a relatively new theme with limited customization and page layout options and this app just saved us tons of money and time in custom coding. Love having the flexibility of updating content and layouts quickly!
Getting started was a bit of a ramp up for us, but their support is great and super responsive.

Park City Jewelry Company

Sections Anywhere is extremely easy to use and worked perfectly for giving a unique look to each page! They were extremely helpful when I had an issue with my layout even when it was 100% my own fault and they responded VERY quickly!