Sections Anywhere

Sections Anywhere

by SLTWTR Creative Agency

Build Pages with Theme Editor Sections

Us Lonb

Very helpful, very user friendly, great support- terrific app! This has helped us tremendously to achieve the design we wanted while have the simplicity and easy compatability with Shopify.

Unicorn Superfoods

We are very happy with this theme builder app. It has helped us to enhance our websites appearance and create more capabilities such as sections on our pages. The customer service is great and the asisstants will help with changes that are needed for your website. I highly recommend this app if you are looking to build a more advanced looking website rather than a basic html page with minimal features

Ghettochild

Advanced Theme Builder is great. I love Shopify Sections and really wanted to have the same functionality on my pages and products. I was disappointed learning that Shopify doesn't offer that, but once I found out about Advanced Theme Builder, my prayers had been answered. I'm not much of a coder, but the team at SLTWTR was very helpful with turning my sections into ones that could be used in the app. Thanks!

Saltzman

This app is exactly what I needed. I waited a long time for a theme editor to be released and I was disappointed when Shopify's new theme editor didn't allow me to add custom sections to any page.

I love being able to add a responsive youtube video to any page!

1 3 Next