Sections Anywhere

Sections Anywhere

by SLTWTR Creative Agency

Build Pages with Theme Editor Sections

LitBongs

Whats up, it's LitBongs. I couldn't be more thankful for this app. For the longest time i struggled in trying to find a way to have two home pages. I didn't want to create two websites because id rather have one big store. This is the perfect app for expanding your business. The installation is quick and easy. Once installed it's very simple and easy to customize. 10 /10 review, this app saved me.

Wildfox Couture

The app is good, the support is great. Solved all of my challenges in population of lots of lookbooks without creating a zillion page templates. Not sure how I would have done without it. Wish I could select images from the Library in the app.

SALTURA

This just made my day! We're working with a relatively new theme with limited customization and page layout options and this app just saved us tons of money and time in custom coding. Love having the flexibility of updating content and layouts quickly! Getting started was a bit of a ramp up for us, but their support is great and super responsive.

Park City Jewelry Company

Sections Anywhere is extremely easy to use and worked perfectly for giving a unique look to each page! They were extremely helpful when I had an issue with my layout even when it was 100% my own fault and they responded VERY quickly!

Happy Hormones Shop

Great App and amazing support from the team. Sections Anywhere has allowed us to develop rich page layouts and a detailed Recipes schema for our site. The team were also incredibly responsive to our needs and helped us to implement exactly what we needed.

Sltwtr

Thank you for making this App!!!!! Much needed theme customizer! Easiest way to build pages.

Bbdakota

This app is an absolute must for building a custom experience. Shopify is great, but has limitations. This app allows store administrators to populate beautiful content in rich layouts without being a designer. Awesome support team at SLTWTR. A great team to work with.

Velvet By Graham Spencer

Enormously helpful app for adding content to pages and products. Great support!

Larkspur And Hawk

What's great about SectionsAnywhere is how quickly the team creates solutions to problems. Their app is valuable to us, and find it very worthwhile. They are a credit to the Shopify app community.

Us Lonb

Very helpful, very user friendly, great support- terrific app! This has helped us tremendously to achieve the design we wanted while have the simplicity and easy compatability with Shopify.

Previous 1