Sections Anywhere

Sections Anywhere

by SLTWTR Creative Agency

Build Pages with Theme Editor Sections

THE tee-shirt SPOT

I needed to add more content to my product pages. I can't believe this functionality isn't automatic within Shopify. I'm using the Debut theme so I'm not sure if this happens with all themes or not. In any case, I did quite alot of work setting everything up and then hit this dilemma where I couldn't add much to my product pages after the initial uploads made from the print on demand app. Using the limited product page editor, I could add text and images but the formatting was terrible. I found this app and this allowed me to create nicely formatted sections on my product pages. The support is Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm and they responded quickly. Bryan helped me and also volunteered to help me add repeated content to all my product pages with some coding which I appreciate tremendously. I do wish it was a little cheaper monthly because as a new seller, having to pay almost the amount I'm paying for the site on Shopify is a little steep for me but the app is vital if you are looking to expand the functionality of Shopify's edit options and enhance your site's content. If you can afford it, it definitely solves a big problem.

littleBits

We're using this app to build custom plash pages - very happy with the functionality and the easy of creating and editing sections. Also super helpful and responsive support.

Los Padres Outfitters

Love this app! The interface is similar to my homepage customizer with all of the same sections I already know. I asked for a couple of simple customizations and they made them for free! They also gave me a great price on some advanced customizations. And they have first-rate customer support!

BIOS APOTHECARY

So far so good! The one issue I had was resolved quickly by customer service. Very useful and does what I need it to

Craft Sports Canada

The app really is amazing, having all of your themes sections converted out of box is great, but if for some reason something didnt work, contact support and they are quick to help with the conversion. If you are a dev, the creation of new sections is very simple and flexible. As for support. WOW! I have been in ongoing contact with them with some issues I had found and feature questions, and they solved my issues and added the new features within hours. Really incredible! To me, this app is an absolute must have for any store that you want to really have full control over all you custom page content.

Charlene's Style Boutique

Great app to use so far. Hope it helps my website to look cute and chic with the added sections. www.charlenesstyle.com

NewBeauty TestTube

Super helpful app. I don't know how you could manage a site without this tool. The support from SLTWTR is amazing.

San Maurizio 1619

Un'app che aspettavo da tempo, risolve il problema di design delle pagine. Ottima assistenza tecnica.

LitBongs

Whats up, it's LitBongs. I couldn't be more thankful for this app. For the longest time i struggled in trying to find a way to have two home pages. I didn't want to create two websites because id rather have one big store. This is the perfect app for expanding your business. The installation is quick and easy. Once installed it's very simple and easy to customize. 10 /10 review, this app saved me.

Wildfox Couture

The app is good, the support is great.
Solved all of my challenges in population of lots of lookbooks without creating a zillion page templates. Not sure how I would have done without it.
Wish I could select images from the Library in the app.

Previous 1 3