Sections Anywhere

Sections Anywhere

by SLTWTR Creative Agency

Build Pages with Theme Editor Sections

TastiLab

UPDATED REVIEW: The team at Sections Anywhere really made this right today. They responded to my email request for help, quickly. They were communicative as to when they would be able to fix the problem. They fixed the problem (within just a few hours of my initial email). They even went above and beyond and helped me with other formatting questions I had. I strongly, strongly recommend this app. If a feature doesn't seem right, simply email them and they will take care of you almost immediately. They really care, and go above and beyond to make sure their customers are happy with the product. I know from first hand experience today. Thank you Sections Anywhere. I wish all companies were as responsive as you guys.

INITIAL REVIEW:
I'm hoping their support team contacts me asap so I can update this review. Do not try to add Featured Products to your page. The formatting of the images is completely wonky, so much so, it deems the pages worthless. Which is the reason I subscribed to this app in the first place. Very disappointing.

AlphaAuthentics

I highly recommend this app. It allows you to easily customize pages within your site. The support is exceptional. The cost is nominal compared to how custom you can make your site. It separates us for competitors and helps us sell more. Get it. You won't regret it.

Herbert

The APP is great. It's super useful and easy to use.
The support is great. Anything that you need, they will answer and resolve it within the same day.
Highly recommended!

Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply

I've just started using this app and love it!! I had a little bit of a coding issue that Bryan resolved for us, and the coding issue had nothing to do with the Sections app. It was residual code leftover from a prior app that didn't work for us. Bryan went in, cleaned it up, and had us put together within 24 hours. Great service, great researching, spot on awesome app! Thank you!

Copping Zone

Great app does what is says but also more!

I asked for a feature that wasn't in the app (images in between products on the collection page) and the developer Bryan added it and did a fantastic job!

The Pearl Ladies

Hey this app has massively helped! It was highly recommended and I now know firsthand why. Simple to use, flexible and goof value for money. Very much recommendable.

buyhairmax.com

Sections Anywhere has been a huge help rebuilding our website(s). We are currently using a page builder which writes too much extraneous code and causes issues with the cascade in the style sheets. Sections anywhere customer support has been super helpful with issues we have run into. I would recommend Sections Anywhere 100%.

BYOO STORE

This is a fantastic app and really easy to use. Also, amazing customer service : Bryan will do everything to help you out and answer your needs. Keep up the good work !

September 10, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and review!

THE tee-shirt SPOT

I needed to add more content to my product pages. I can't believe this functionality isn't automatic within Shopify. I'm using the Debut theme so I'm not sure if this happens with all themes or not. In any case, I did quite alot of work setting everything up and then hit this dilemma where I couldn't add much to my product pages after the initial uploads made from the print on demand app. Using the limited product page editor, I could add text and images but the formatting was terrible. I found this app and this allowed me to create nicely formatted sections on my product pages. The support is Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm and they responded quickly. Bryan helped me and also volunteered to help me add repeated content to all my product pages with some coding which I appreciate tremendously. I do wish it was a little cheaper monthly because as a new seller, having to pay almost the amount I'm paying for the site on Shopify is a little steep for me but the app is vital if you are looking to expand the functionality of Shopify's edit options and enhance your site's content. If you can afford it, it definitely solves a big problem.

littleBits

We're using this app to build custom plash pages - very happy with the functionality and the easy of creating and editing sections. Also super helpful and responsive support.

Previous 1 3