Advanced Wholesale Pro

Advanced Wholesale Pro

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Wholesale Prices, Quantity Breaks ,Lock Manager in a Flash

Bare Fox Beauty

I was having some difficulties with the initial set-up of the app on my store. I messaged them and they were able to help right away. Top notch customer service!

mon-mur-en-tasseaux

This app is easy to use and the customer service is great and responsive, they also gave me tips and add-ons not available in the app for now. I'm super glad of their work.

Erin Gymnastics - North America

Has worked a charm for creating a simple and cost effective B2B wholesale solution. The team assisted in getting the app working with my custom theme and even made some little tweaks that I recommended to better the product. Good product, good customer service.

PolyWise

I was initially having trouble with using this as first-time use but the issue was resolved immediately, kudos to this team! Assisted very quickly. Thank you!

ProFemme

The product is great, it works very good! The product is working properly as it is described. The configuration is easy and simple to make and the support attention is from another world, actually great. Thanks to the developers of this app!

Naturistic Health

I have just started using the app and found that it meets my needs. Setup straight forward and relatively easy.
Also found chat support to be very helpful and convenient.
The developers are a dedicated team, which gives me confidence in using the app for the long term.

The Wardrobe Collection Company

At first, there were a few hiccups, but after reaching out to their support team, we worked together to find a solution that worked for everyone. Thanks so much for your fast response and willingness to do some editing for us!

CaliGreenGold

App functions exactly as advertised! This amazing app allows us to onboard new wholesale customers and provide them with discounted volume pricing. The developers are extremely friendly, they reply quickly and are very helpful! I highly recommend this app to anyone selling wholesale products!!!!

Three Trees Fibre Crafts

I used the app for setting up for wholesale customers, I found the support was very good and worked with me to fix any issues, I can recommend this app highly.