Advanced Wholesale Pro 2.0

Wholesale Pricing/Discount/Registration, Quantity Breaks

From $2.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Be Pretty Wholesale

We use this app to lock our entire website so our wholesale prices are only visible to customers that have business accounts with us. The app works as it meant to. The support is great. They always respond to all my queries and questions in very timely manner and are very helpful. Definitely recommend the app.

LOP & LOA

The app has been working really well and when we did have an issue their support team was been extremely helpful and responsive.

Hunt Bike Wheels De

Based on previous experience working with the team from Shine Dezign, we decided to give their other app a go and test some key features we'd like to develop together. So far so good - I can definitely recommend working with their team, really professional and quick to respond to anything!

HUNT US Dev

Based on the other apps from Shine Dezign, we decided to give this one a go as well. Communication and support has been on point as always. Can't recommend their team enough!

Bare Fox Beauty

I was having some difficulties with the initial set-up of the app on my store. I messaged them and they were able to help right away. Top notch customer service!

mon-mur-en-tasseaux

This app is easy to use and the customer service is great and responsive, they also gave me tips and add-ons not available in the app for now. I'm super glad of their work.

Erin Gymnastics - North America

Has worked a charm for creating a simple and cost effective B2B wholesale solution. The team assisted in getting the app working with my custom theme and even made some little tweaks that I recommended to better the product. Good product, good customer service.

PolyWise

I was initially having trouble with using this as first-time use but the issue was resolved immediately, kudos to this team! Assisted very quickly. Thank you!

ProFemme

The product is great, it works very good! The product is working properly as it is described. The configuration is easy and simple to make and the support attention is from another world, actually great. Thanks to the developers of this app!

Naturistic Health

I have just started using the app and found that it meets my needs. Setup straight forward and relatively easy.
Also found chat support to be very helpful and convenient.
The developers are a dedicated team, which gives me confidence in using the app for the long term.

Previous 1