Advanced Wholesale Pro

Advanced Wholesale Pro

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Wholesale, Apply Quantity Breaks & Discounts in a Flash

ProFemme

The product is good, it works very good! The product is working properly as it is described. For now it has been enough with the easy and simple configuration it has (is not too big). I would ask only for a feature in which the wholesale requests could be accepted automatically by the platform if we configure it like that. Having to accept manually is slow and a waste of time. It would be great to have both options for accepting the requests, manual and automatically.

Naturistic Health

I have just started using the app and found that it meets my needs. Setup straight forward and relatively easy.
Also found chat support to be very helpful and convenient.
The developers are a dedicated team, which gives me confidence in using the app for the long term.

The Wardrobe Collection Company

At first, there were a few hiccups, but after reaching out to their support team, we worked together to find a solution that worked for everyone. Thanks so much for your fast response and willingness to do some editing for us!

CaliGreenGold

App functions exactly as advertised! This amazing app allows us to onboard new wholesale customers and provide them with discounted volume pricing. The developers are extremely friendly, they reply quickly and are very helpful! I highly recommend this app to anyone selling wholesale products!!!!

Three Trees Fibre Crafts

I used the app for setting up for wholesale customers, I found the support was very good and worked with me to fix any issues, I can recommend this app highly.