Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 99% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
28 de marzo de 2024

This application has been very useful for us, the quality of the data it offers has given us the opportunity to make better decisions and optimize our processes to be increasingly assertive in the decisions we make.

The support service is amazing! They respond super fast to any questions you have and stay until they have completely resolved any issues.

Calzado Cosmos
Colombia
14 días usando la aplicación
18 de marzo de 2024

Without doubt, my new favourite app.
What would take hours in spreadsheets etc etc, now just takes minutes.
Plus the customer support is absolutely amazing! Love the team and app.

The Bugsy Shop
7 días usando la aplicación
5 de febrero de 2024

I highly recommend this app the analytics have been a gamechanger for my business!

irvrsbl
4 meses usando la aplicación
11 de marzo de 2024

Honestly, I'm blown away by the support!! The knowledge provided is next level.
Very excited to be using this app

PK9 Gear
10 días usando la aplicación
13 de noviembre de 2023

One of the best if not the best Ads and marketing analytics app we have used. The way data is presented is so intuitive and more than just presenting data, the app gives us personalised recommendations, tips and fixes according to how we are performing. Moreover, Tony has been excellent at service- got to be one of the best customer service we have received from a Shopify application team.

Lobha Deepthis
India
3 meses usando la aplicación
28 de marzo de 2024

good app

Doov Cosmetics
6 días usando la aplicación
13 de junio de 2023

The dashboard is easy to navigate and is PACKED with crucial intel. In addition, the google/FB/Tiktok audit function identifies issues with your ad accounts, things those platforms don't alert you to. For mine it identified some things I already knew (low CTR and conversions for one), but what makes my experience with this app so profound is Josip (CEO) jumped on a call to discuss the WHY, and offered additional assistance to find SOLUTIONS. Every business owner knows what they want out of their campaigns, but despite watching hundreds of hours of videos, attending costly workshops (where they try to sell more expensive workshops and programs), and reading all the information they can find, still don't know how to achieve them. I only wish I had found this app sooner. If you are serious about your business, you need this.

BetterPetsToday.com
5 meses usando la aplicación
13 de julio de 2023

I recently discovered this app that has completely revolutionised the way I approach marketing metrics and LTV analysis! The robust suite of tools available for monitoring marketing metrics and competitor analysis is nothing short of impressive. From tracking campaign performance to analysing customer behaviour, this app covers it all.

What truly sets this app apart, though, is the exceptional team behind it (Shoutout to Josip!). The dedicated professionals are not just knowledgeable, but also incredibly responsive. Whenever I have a question or needed assistance, their prompt and helpful responses have been a game-changer. It's clear they genuinely care about helping businesses succeed in reaching their marketing goals.

REFASH
Singapur
10 meses usando la aplicación
18 de agosto de 2023

As a Shopify user, as soon as we connected the Lebesgue: Marketing and LTV app, we knew it was a game changer. The dashboard is informative and easy to navigate and consolidates all your advertising platforms into one space for a holistic view of your ad performance. The app along with a personalized audit by Josip has helped us identify key areas for growth and an action plan to make it happen. Josip and the Lebesgue team have been fantastic to work with and we are excited to see the growth that comes from this app and working with the Lebesgue team!

GoBros.com
3 meses usando la aplicación
14 de agosto de 2023

If you are trying to run a data driven enterprise this app is a must have. We were using triple whale and while it is a great tool it doesn’t provide a fraction of the actionable insights of Lebesgue.

It is cleaner, easier to use, and provides better information than any of the other apps we are have used before.

Just try it out for a month, you’ll be happy you did

happy being