Lebesgue: Smarter Marketing

Facebook ads | Google ads | LTV | Profit & Finance Reporting

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Bling Zoo

Location Croatia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent app, value for money! I recommend it to all those who start their own small businesses having a limited budget. With a symbolic investment getting a valuable insight and a right direction of future online and social media marketing. Special feature with AI creating texts for adds is real fun and save a lot of time thinking how to reach and touch your customers with a right words!

RYZE

Awesome app. Great dashboards and insights that you can't find elsewhere. Customer support and Toni are very informative and know what they are doing when it comes to advertising.

Famous Rebel

The app gives you the data you really need quickly in a clear and understandable way. It's my go-to app for any insights for my business famousrebel.com. The help and support are amazing and I feel like Josip and Toni at Lebesgue really want my business to succeed and have helped me loads. Just get it. You won't regret it.

HIGHLANDER Webshop

Location Croatia
Time spent using app 38 minutes

Competitor analysis features are fantastic and truly helpful for tracking our competitors' moves regarding their marketing advertising campaigns. Also, copy creation is a true lifesaver when it comes to creating perfectly optimized Facebook advertisement copy suggestions.

eatmeguiltfree

Awesome app! Helped me analyze everything I needed and the developers were very attentive and helpful with the questions I had.

Speech Blubs Toys

We are super happy with the Lebesgue app. It greatly helped with optimizing our key metrics and gave us much better insights into what is happening on the market. One of the best features in the app for us is the predictions regarding CPMs for the next 30-60 days (this is especially important during peaks - for example during Black Friday). Since we were so satisfied with the app we decided to try the premium version as well and we already had 3 consultation sessions with their team. It’s really clear they are the “numbers guys” since they analyze everything, they did an audit of our ad accounts and came back with actionable feedback on how to increase conversions on our site. There are many email coming in promising great marketing results with this and that, but after a lot of failed attempts, Lebesgue is the first service that actually proved results based on scientific calculations in the back. Greatly recommend!

LYFE Fuel

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We were looking around for a data analytics app that would serve as a single-source of truth to provide us with a holistic view of our business without having to log into different marketing platforms just to understand what's working and what isn't. I like that the app provides key benchmarks and a more prescriptive approach about where to focus our attention to improve. Prior to using this app we had tried Glew and a number of other more expensive options that are nowhere near as easy to use or as valuable in terms of the data provided. Even better than the app itself is the support of the team. They've offered a ton of advice and have ensured that everything is set up as it should be to ensure the data is accurate. Excited to see what features they add next!

Step One Foods

Lebesgue and its marketing insights app are an essential part of our go-to-market strategy. The app alone gives great insights in a holistic way, and competitive benchmarks are well worth it. I find great value in the consulting calls as well so I am happy to be a premium member.

Pawsly Pets

Super insightful app to add to your store, gives out all the professional data you need and makes it super digestible - even for those who aren't great with numbers.

TRIHARD

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app has been incredibly helpful in assisting us with understanding the behavior of our cohorts and by modeling an in depth cohort analysis. The data visualization features of this integration are well worth the price and I high recommend Lebesgue for those seeking to gather more relevant data and KPIs.