Lebesgue: Smarter Marketing

Facebook ads | Google ads | LTV | Profit & Finance Reporting

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Improve your marketing, facebook ads, profit and ltv

Step One Foods

Lebesgue and its marketing insights app are an essential part of our go-to-market strategy. The app alone gives great insights in a holistic way, and competitive benchmarks are well worth it. I find great value in the consulting calls as well so I am happy to be a premium member.

Pawsly Pets

Super insightful app to add to your store, gives out all the professional data you need and makes it super digestible - even for those who aren't great with numbers.

TRIHARD

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app has been incredibly helpful in assisting us with understanding the behavior of our cohorts and by modeling an in depth cohort analysis. The data visualization features of this integration are well worth the price and I high recommend Lebesgue for those seeking to gather more relevant data and KPIs.

The Jimbo Company

I haven't paid for an app that included a 30 minute onboarding call before. That alone was worth the $9 monthly charge! I shared my screen and they found all of the errors I was doing with my Facebook ads and I feel like I'm now set up for success. I highly recommend this app!

Good Lines

I like how this app is simple to use but powerful and customizable. Saves me time pulling data from various sources and shows exactly what I need. I love the competitor section, and the LTV and cohort analysis, these are usually hard to come by. Highly Recommended!!

The Sew Loved Shop

I have been very impressed with this app and their customer support. They really seem to know their stuff, and are current with all the changes that Google and Facebook Ads keep making. I really don't like having paid apps, but the cost is well worth it because I am getting way more sales with my ad spend after implementing their suggestions.

Garisenda Lab

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

Used this app to start reconciling ad spend with conversions. Support was great and super responsive - they fixed a small bug in a matter of a couple of hours!
Really recommended.

Gentle No More

Location Singapore

Instead of just writing a review, I thought it'd be better for us to share what exactly has happened. At the time of installing Lebesgue app, we were having some deduplication error with our Facebook Pixel. I first learnt about Lebesgue from Reddit so I thought I would give it a try. The UI/UX of the platform is straightforward and friendly to understand and it motivated me to learn more about the app so I scheduled a demo call with Toni and Mickael. We had the call the following day and they did an audit on my Facebook ads for free, which really surprised me. They looked closely at what my campaigns were doing and pointed out several solutions/suggestions that I can use to test out next. The suggestions I got is way better than what I've received from Facebook Experts. I got in touch with them again, hoping they know somebody who knows how to resolve FB deduplication issue. I was only hoping they can help point me in the right direction and, who knows, they actually stepped in personally to help. Toni gathered the information from me and discuss about this with the rest of his team. Eventually, their CEO Josip, got in touch to initiate the assistance personally which I am forever grateful for. He has corrected a lot of the settings that my previous developer has done wrongly and shared a ton of useful insights which allow me to better utilize what his app has to offer. Josip and his team went beyond their responsibility to make sure I am able to use their app to its best extend - which is a kind of customer service which I rarely see anywhere else nowadays. The whole experience felt truly personal and genuine. Shoutout to Toni and Mickael too, I appreciate all the assistance you guys have rendered to me. Thank you guys!

Dorjoy

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very insightful app, got to understand a lot with it! Data is key and this app is a game changer. Customer service is perfect, very helpful.

Miracle Tree

Great app, highly recommended; I'm hopeful that these insights will help my team make better decisions when it comes to ad spend. We're working with the team to develop a better discipline in tracking our performance and ROAS. If you're having difficulty capturing your marketing impact, this app will be exactly what you'll need to help develop a strategy.