Lebesgue: Marketing Analysis

Lebesgue: Marketing Analysis

by Lebesgue

Advanced analytics & marketing insights that power your growth

Gentle No More

Instead of just writing a review, I thought it'd be better for us to share what exactly has happened. At the time of installing Lebesgue app, we were having some deduplication error with our Facebook Pixel. I first learnt about Lebesgue from Reddit so I thought I would give it a try. The UI/UX of the platform is straightforward and friendly to understand and it motivated me to learn more about the app so I scheduled a demo call with Toni and Mickael. We had the call the following day and they did an audit on my Facebook ads for free, which really surprised me. They looked closely at what my campaigns were doing and pointed out several solutions/suggestions that I can use to test out next. The suggestions I got is way better than what I've received from Facebook Experts. I got in touch with them again, hoping they know somebody who knows how to resolve FB deduplication issue. I was only hoping they can help point me in the right direction and, who knows, they actually stepped in personally to help. Toni gathered the information from me and discuss about this with the rest of his team. Eventually, their CEO Josip, got in touch to initiate the assistance personally which I am forever grateful for. He has corrected a lot of the settings that my previous developer has done wrongly and shared a ton of useful insights which allow me to better utilize what his app has to offer. Josip and his team went beyond their responsibility to make sure I am able to use their app to its best extend - which is a kind of customer service which I rarely see anywhere else nowadays. The whole experience felt truly personal and genuine. Shoutout to Toni and Mickael too, I appreciate all the assistance you guys have rendered to me. Thank you guys!

Dorjoy

Very insightful app, got to understand a lot with it! Data is key and this app is a game changer. Customer service is perfect, very helpful.

Miracle Tree

Great app, highly recommended; I'm hopeful that these insights will help my team make better decisions when it comes to ad spend. We're working with the team to develop a better discipline in tracking our performance and ROAS. If you're having difficulty capturing your marketing impact, this app will be exactly what you'll need to help develop a strategy.

DICCI

Amazing. Get full control of your adspend. Understand what is working for you and what is not. They also make you suggestions how to improve the performance of your campaigns so you will pay the app with the extra revenue.

Picaco

This is a really well designed and well organized app that makes me get the marketing overview of my poster shop I have been struggeling to get before. Highly recommended!

plemeshop

A great app, but what makes it really special are sessions/calls with the Lebesgue team - a great team, with a lot of experience. Would like to see support for Squarespace in the future since we are using both Shopify and Squarespace.

Yurt Rock

This is an amazing app (and company) if you really want to take a deep dive and see where your marketing dollars are going and how they're impacting your business (and bottom line). Highly recommended!

Masons of Yorkshire

The tool has been very helpful in collating data across multiple channels such as Google & Facebook to look at when making decisions & forecasting. The team behind it have been great in following up with suggestions & recommendations too whilst using the tool! The team behind are definitely passionate about data & wanting best for the companies that use the tool, so props to Lebesgue.

Sassy Shop Wax

The team at Lebesgue could not be more helpful, you can tell they love what they do + they're good at it! The app is a great way to get information fast and effectively. Drawing conclusions is made easy.

SAK Home

I started with a trial initially and found that Toni was very prompt with any questions I had followed by a free trial. Josip took me through the full report and his knowledge and experience is very impressive. I highly recommend them as they are passionate about their work, accommodating and very helpful!

Previous 1