Lebesgue: Marketing & LTV

Lebesgue: Marketing & LTV

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 16, 2023

As a CEO, I'm always looking for tools to help me stay on top of my business's marketing performance. That's why I was thrilled to discover Lebesgue. I've been using it for just a few days, but it has already helped me more than all the freelancers I've hired in the last couple of months!

Lebesgue has made it incredibly easy to track and audit my advertising accounts on Facebook, Google, and TikTok. It has saved me so much time and effort, I can easily see what's working, what's not, and why. I can also see the performance of my campaigns and my team's performance. The support team is top-notch. They helped me fix some pixel tracking issues in no time. I can confidently say it's one of the best tools out there for managing and auditing marketing performance. If you're looking for a powerful and user-friendly tool for tracking and auditing your marketing performance, Lebesgue is the way to go!

Nextshape
Croatia
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 13, 2022

It's the best app I have seen so far. I had used several ad consultation services before (apps and marketing agencies). This app offers a better service at a better price.

THAMON
Thailand
Time spent using app: 10 days
December 8, 2022

This app is now our go-to platform, and we‘re using it extensively in determining our PPC requirements, tracking our competitors, and improving our sales conversions if you’re looking to take your marketing performance to the next level - I would highly recommend Lebesgue. The customer support and success team really know their stuff and have been super helpful in getting us up and running in no time. Thanks again Josip and team!!

Studio Botanica CH
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 16, 2022

Honestly this is a brilliant tool; if you’ve ever been stuck wondering what your ads are actually doing for you - this can help answer that. FB/Google do their best to give you insights, but Lebesgue goes a step further and breaks it down to give you true ROAS, Profit/Loss, AND expert guidance on how your ads are structured based on their vast experience in ad management. Don’t get stuck wondering and throwing money into the void, find out what it’s doing and make it work better. Thanks guys!!

Darn Yarn
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 12, 2022

Je n’en reviens tout simplement pas du service que j’ai reçu, un service exceptionnel. Une application très pratique également!

By Mary
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 11, 2022

So far this is the best and easiest it is to get an overview of my whole ad account. It makes it easy and quick to make strategic decisions and other features like tracking competitors are a huge bonus. Also first class customer support that shares their knowledge!

Popular Lighting
Sweden
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 8, 2022

I think that the service which I received from Toni was one of the best across Shopify. we had the chance to book a video call with Toni and he explained all things with a very nice smile.
The catchy thing about this service that he could've just do his job and walk away but he invested some time to prepare for a us a a presentation and give us some tips to increase our sale which he wasn't obliged to do. Thanks again to you Toni!

Major'Elle
Poland
Time spent using app: 21 days
November 7, 2022

Lebesgue is Awesome! I started my Shopify journey around a year ago and had multiple bad experiences trying to run Ads on my store. My ad accounts got suspended and I pretty much didn't know what to do. Fast forward a couple of months and I run across Lebesgue and reached out to customer support explaining my issues and inquiring if they could help me or give advice on getting them back active. I communicated with Josip and he was all about helping me and even set up a meeting to dive into my account. Everything is going in the right direction and I couldn't be happier. After doing some research on Lebesgue I'm amazed at the amount of content that it provides and it is unlike anything I have ever seen. Imagine tracking your biggest competitor, storing all their Facebook, google, youtube & Instagram ads while Lebesgue steadily optimizes and gathers all the existing ad copy, interests, targeting etc... and provides you with the precise information that is making these ads a success. Start running your ads with Lesbegue today and run over the competition. As great of software as Lebesgue is the customer support is some of the best I have had any dealings with. Thank you for all your help Lebesgue team. Very excited to see what the future has in store. It's time to stop questioning and start doing. Grab Lebesgue today, trust me it's a game-changer!

helobath
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 26, 2022

really just wanted an app to sum my ad spend and got a whole lot more -- really great customer support also.

kylar mack
Time spent using app: 5 days
October 24, 2022

Lebesgue is a great app! Glad I found out about it. It makes my marketing so much easier and the value is insane! Very insightful App.
The customer service team is very responsive. With this app I have been able to see the ins and outs of what is going on exactly with our digital marketing. I highly recommend it!

Ranealth