Know Your Ad Account Score
Discover critical setup mistakes that are hurting your advertising ROI, and get actionable insights on how to fix them.
Analyze & Predict Customer LTV
See how the LTV of your customers changes over time, identify the most effective marketing channels and improve your decision making.
Get Actionable Insights
Know exactly where to take action, which marketing channels you should prioritize, and how to allocate budgets based on custom insights.
Om Lebesgue: Marketing Analysis
Lebesgue works as your personal marketing consultant - giving you custom insights on where to focus your efforts, how to optimize your Google and Facebook Ads, but also your full-funnel marketing strategy.
Explore our features and their key benefits:
Ad Setup Red Flags
- Connect your Google and Facebook accounts and discover critical setup mistakes that are hurting your ROI
- Get actionable insights on how to optimize your Google and Facebook Ad accounts
- Understand your daily, weekly, and monthly advertising performance
- Get actionable insights on where to focus on, how to improve results, and boost ROI
- Identify new trends and anomalies in data
- Track your customer acquisition cost, conversion rate, cost per click, and other core metrics
- Explore live Google and Facebook Ads from your competitors and use their experience to your advantage
- See which ad creative or copy they’re using on Google or Facebook and implement industry best practices
- Analyze their market growth and identify industry leaders
- See which keywords your competitors are bidding on
- Analyze the competition for these keywords
- Measure their brand awareness over time by tracking search volume data and more
- Analyze your Shopify fist time customers' revenue and orders
- Track your ROAS, ROI, Profit, orders, spending and other key metrics in one place
- See how much revenue or orders each of your customer cohorts brings on a monthly basis
- Identify which customers make the most number of repeat purchases
- Know exactly how much you can spend to acquire a new customer
- Predict the revenue coming in from new and existing customers
- Understand how different discounts impact the LTV of your customers
- Know which marketing channels have the lowest customer acquisition cost (CAC)
- Analyze the AOV, LTV, CAC and other key metrics for individual cohorts
Market Benchmarks & Ad Price Forecast
- Benchmark your performance against the competition
- Forecast the advertising price across Google and Facebook and know how to allocate your ad budget
- Discover opportunities for CPC, CPM, and CR improvement
Facebook Checkout Funnel Analysis
- Know where your customers are dropping off
- Deep dive into the areas that are in most need of improvement
- Get actionable insights on how to improve the conversion rate while reducing the bounce rate
- Build a better full-funnel marketing strategy
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advertising trends
- Learn about the tactics and strategies used by our growth experts
- Up-level your skills and knowledge in advertising
Slack & Email Integration (Coming Soon)
- Receive daily alerts to keep track of your advertising performance
Kan integreres med
- Facebook Ads Manager,
- Google Ads,
- Facebook ads,
- Bold Subscriptions
Priser 14 dages gratis prøveperiode
eller $7.42/måned faktureret med $89 én gang om året
For shops with <$10,000 monthly revenue
eller $23.25/måned faktureret med $279 én gang om året
For shops with $10,000 - $50,000 monthly revenue
eller $63.25/måned faktureret med $759 én gang om året
For shops with >$50,000 monthly revenue
eller $239.08/måned faktureret med $2,869 én gang om året
* Alle opkrævninger faktureres i USD.
** Faste debiteringer, herunder månedlige debiteringer eller brugsgebyrer, faktureres hver 30. dag.
Den samlede bedømmelse afspejler appens aktuelle status. Den tager højde for alle appanmeldelser, men prioriterer de nyeste.
Gentle No More
Instead of just writing a review, I thought it'd be better for us to share what exactly has happened. At the time of installing Lebesgue app, we were having some deduplication error with our Facebook Pixel. I first learnt about Lebesgue from Reddit so I thought I would give it a try. The UI/UX of the platform is straightforward and friendly to understand and it motivated me to learn more about the app so I scheduled a demo call with Toni and Mickael. We had the call the following day and they did an audit on my Facebook ads for free, which really surprised me. They looked closely at what my campaigns were doing and pointed out several solutions/suggestions that I can use to test out next. The suggestions I got is way better than what I've received from Facebook Experts. I got in touch with them again, hoping they know somebody who knows how to resolve FB deduplication issue. I was only hoping they can help point me in the right direction and, who knows, they actually stepped in personally to help. Toni gathered the information from me and discuss about this with the rest of his team. Eventually, their CEO Josip, got in touch to initiate the assistance personally which I am forever grateful for. He has corrected a lot of the settings that my previous developer has done wrongly and shared a ton of useful insights which allow me to better utilize what his app has to offer. Josip and his team went beyond their responsibility to make sure I am able to use their app to its best extend - which is a kind of customer service which I rarely see anywhere else nowadays. The whole experience felt truly personal and genuine. Shoutout to Toni and Mickael too, I appreciate all the assistance you guys have rendered to me. Thank you guys!
Very insightful app, got to understand a lot with it! Data is key and this app is a game changer. Customer service is perfect, very helpful.
Great app, highly recommended; I'm hopeful that these insights will help my team make better decisions when it comes to ad spend. We're working with the team to develop a better discipline in tracking our performance and ROAS. If you're having difficulty capturing your marketing impact, this app will be exactly what you'll need to help develop a strategy.