Advoz

Advoz | Reviews

by Advoz Media Inc.

Advertise your products on Instagram, Facebook and Google

Quirky Cookware

I am very disappointed in this app. Ive subscribed and was charged more than once for no work done. I have emailed Jordan several times, with no reply. Very very disappointing

The Sophisticated Lifestyle Boutique

The worse company to use for ads! They have charged my card over 3 times and have yet to help me! I have emailed three times! Stay completely away!
I will not be disputing this with my credit card company as an unauthorized charge!

Ben & Kes Market

I tried this app and I was really disappointed. I had to be emailing asking for information which I did not want to be doing. I was only sent one set of graphics which I approved. After that nothing!! I emailed and emailed to this date Jan 9th I have not received a response. Honestly, when I realized what was happening I had to uninstall the app. I was not satisfied at all. There was no communication which sucked. I do not recommend this app to anyone

lookgorgeous.net

They are scammers! They took payment and didn't do anything! And even after unsubscribing from this application, they try to withdraw money every week! I contacted Shopify support, and they said that these are my problems and I should solve them with the ADVOZ developers!))
I do not understand why Shopify hosts such applications and does not take any action in case of violations and fraud on the part of the developers!

January 7, 2021

Hello, we appreciate you for taking the time to review Advoz. Unfortunately, not all stores will be successful with paid advertising depending on the quality of the store. We have provided a full refund, which we guarantee to all users who are not satisfied with their results. All the best with your advertising efforts.

Techs3v3n

scam app why would shopify allow an app like this to be on the store , paid for this service and no response after a few days do not try this app very disappointing shopify dont allow these scam apps , please start reviewing thoroughly these new apps

January 7, 2021

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review Advoz. Unfortunately, not all stores will be successful with paid advertising depending on the quality of the store. We provided you with a full refund, which we guarantee to all users who are not satisfied with their results. All the best with your advertising efforts.

aromamoon

I've been paying $15 for three days, I'm expecting a reaction from you, but there's no such.I'm disappointed the only thing I got from you was that you took my money.I texted you twice on the e-mail, but there was no reaction on your part.

January 7, 2021

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review Advoz. Unfortunately, not all stores will be successful with paid advertising depending on the quality of the store. You received a full refund, which we guarantee to all users who are not satisfied with their results. All the best with your advertising efforts.