AdWhatCost: Ad Insights & UTM , 25 reviews

March 22, 2023

Riktigt bra app, enkel att använda och underlättar när andra plattformar inte visar korrekt! Tummen upp för denna

Trending Gadgets
Sweden
Bernard Sack, Dirk Rusche, Eduard Bayer, Kevin Katzke, Maximilian Wolf GbR replied March 23, 2023

Thanks for giving our app a thumbs up! Your feedback is much appreciated :)

March 20, 2023

Riktigt bra app. Den har alla funktioner som behövs för ett otroligt bra pris, har haft andra appar som gör i princip samma sak men kostar 10 gånger så mycket.

Barkly
Time spent using app: 2 months
Bernard Sack, Dirk Rusche, Eduard Bayer, Kevin Katzke, Maximilian Wolf GbR replied March 20, 2023

Happy to hear that our app delivers good value for money for you! Tack för den fina recensionen :)

March 16, 2023

Riktigt bra app! Enkelt o se vilka ads som presterar bra o vilka som inte gör det! Sparar en hel del pengar på d

TrendHemmet™
Time spent using app: 28 days
Bernard Sack, Dirk Rusche, Eduard Bayer, Kevin Katzke, Maximilian Wolf GbR replied March 16, 2023

Tack så mycket! We greatly appreciate your wonderful feedback :)

March 16, 2023

Fantastic app! I use this app everyday to analyze my data to take the next step in my scaling strategy. I highly recommend it. Much appreciated!

Telesits
Time spent using app: 14 days

Thanks for the fantastic review! Happy to hear that our app makes your life a bit easier :)

March 15, 2023

Great app which allow me to take my business to the next level. Helps me track everything correctly sush as ROAS, profit margins and much more. Easy to set up and works with both Facebook and TikTok ads. It’s also much cheaper than other tracking apps. Highly recommend!

Neck Care
Time spent using app: 3 months
Bernard Sack, Dirk Rusche, Eduard Bayer, Kevin Katzke, Maximilian Wolf GbR replied March 15, 2023

Thanks for leaving us this truly amazing review! Your feedback is much appreciated :)

March 14, 2023

This app is very good. It does not cost much and you get great data to improve your ads. The support is really really good and they help you with everything you need. Easely 5 stars from me and i recommend it.

Gua-Sha
Time spent using app: 7 days
Bernard Sack, Dirk Rusche, Eduard Bayer, Kevin Katzke, Maximilian Wolf GbR replied March 14, 2023

Lovely to hear about your great experience with our app and our team behind the app! Many thanks for leaving us this wonderful review :)

January 31, 2023

I've been using this app for a while now on 3 of my stores. It's great to keep track where my conversation comes from and the overview feature gives me a great bird's eye view of my profits, cost of goods, and other important metrics. The interface is user-friendly and makes managing my business so much easier. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to streamline their business operations and keep track of their conversations

Murrshop
Time spent using app: 2 months
Bernard Sack, Dirk Rusche, Eduard Bayer, Kevin Katzke, Maximilian Wolf GbR replied January 31, 2023

Happy to hear that our app is providing this much value to your store! Thanks so much for leaving us this lovely review, much appreciated :)

January 8, 2023

Har använt denna appen ett tag nu och tycker att den hjälper till mycket med tracking när Facebooks tracking inte är accurate alls!

Gavana
Time spent using app: 3 days
Bernard Sack, Dirk Rusche, Eduard Bayer, Kevin Katzke, Maximilian Wolf GbR replied January 10, 2023

Our team is very grateful for your wonderful feedback! Tack så mycket :)

January 6, 2023

Tyckte att appen verkligen fungerade bra och rekommenderar starkt att testa inga problem med tracking!

Noos SE
Time spent using app: 3 months

Tack så mycket! Your lovely feedback is much appreciated :)

January 5, 2023

Great app! Now I can track my data from Facebook in a correct way in order to determine which campaigns are profitable.

SmartHemmet
Time spent using app: 28 days
Bernard Sack, Dirk Rusche, Eduard Bayer, Kevin Katzke, Maximilian Wolf GbR replied January 5, 2023

Glad to hear that our app helps you with your ad tracking! And of course, thank you for taking the time to review our app :)