AdWhatCost: Ad Insights & UTM

AdWhatCost: Ad Insights & UTM

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.
January 8, 2023

Har använt denna appen ett tag nu och tycker att den hjälper till mycket med tracking när Facebooks tracking inte är accurate alls!

Gavana
Time spent using app: 3 days
Bernard Sack, Dirk Rusche, Eduard Bayer, Kevin Katzke, Maximilian Wolf GbR replied January 10, 2023

Our team is very grateful for your wonderful feedback! Tack så mycket :)

January 6, 2023

Tyckte att appen verkligen fungerade bra och rekommenderar starkt att testa inga problem med tracking!

Noos SE
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Tack så mycket! Your lovely feedback is much appreciated :)

January 5, 2023

Great app! Now I can track my data from Facebook in a correct way in order to determine which campaigns are profitable.

SmartHemmet
Time spent using app: 28 days
Bernard Sack, Dirk Rusche, Eduard Bayer, Kevin Katzke, Maximilian Wolf GbR replied January 5, 2023

Glad to hear that our app helps you with your ad tracking! And of course, thank you for taking the time to review our app :)

January 4, 2023

Really great app! My numbers is usually a mess and this really helps me to organize and track everything!

Tinyshoes
Time spent using app: 14 days

Happy to hear that our app has proven to be beneficial to your store! We really appreciate your review :)

January 4, 2023

recently started using this app for my online store and I have been extremely impressed with its performance. The app is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it simple for me to manage my products, orders, and customers.

Meowster
Time spent using app: 2 minutes

Thank you for leaving this lovely review, much appreciated :)

November 17, 2022

This app is a real gamechanger. A friend of mine recommended it and since I started with adwhatcosts I've saved so much money just by tracking every sale and spending less money on unprofitable ads.

KRISTALROS-LAMPAN
Time spent using app: 11 days
Bernard Sack, Dirk Rusche, Eduard Bayer, Kevin Katzke, Maximilian Wolf GbR replied November 20, 2022

Thanks for the great feedback! Much much appreciated :)

November 16, 2022

Works very great and is easy to use! It's very cheap also if you compare it to other tracking apps and websites. Would highly recommend!

MigränMasken
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Bernard Sack, Dirk Rusche, Eduard Bayer, Kevin Katzke, Maximilian Wolf GbR replied November 16, 2022

Thanks a lot for the high praise! Your review is much appreciated :)

November 16, 2022

Gives awesome tracking for wayyyyyyy less money than other tracking services, and its very simple so use! Recommend!

SpinBall
Time spent using app: About 1 month

We really appreciate your feedback! Many thanks for the wonderful review :)

Fars Amulett
Time spent using app: 20 minutes

Thanks for the nice words! And of course, thanks to your friend for recommending our app :)

November 14, 2022

Great app, the tracking is really on point and it gives unbelievable value for the little amount of money. Usually apps with this accuracy is way more expensive like hyros or wickd but this is great!

Eyehelp
Time spent using app: 4 days
Bernard Sack, Dirk Rusche, Eduard Bayer, Kevin Katzke, Maximilian Wolf GbR replied November 15, 2022

Thanks for this truly amazing feedback! Much appreciated :)