Gesamtbewertung
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 15 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
20. September 2023

Very good app, results are satisfying and the team is really nice. The communication is easy and Paul helped me a lot to have my ads set correctly. I really hope it's going to be a game changer in the futur.

Harmonie et Mineraux
Frankreich
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
18. November 2015

Awesome, saw a HUGE ROI on our first trial!

Belliestobabies
Fast 7 jahre mit der App
29. Juli 2021

This app has taken the guesswork out of retargeting. I get emails all the time asking how I do such a good job making my brand appear everywhere! Easy to install and personal service.

Eco Living Club
Kanada
Ad Intelligence INC (Adwisely) hat geantwortet 30. Juli 2021

Thanks for rating our app with 5 stars. We are glad to see you enjoyed using it.

17. Juni 2017

Launch a retargeting campaign in two click. Very useful

Thelovecats
Frankreich
Bearbeitet am 13. Oktober 2016

amazing app, a must have for every e-commerce store!
www.wilddill.com

Wilddill
Bearbeitet am 8. September 2022

NEW REVIEW: The pricing of this app has changed for the worse. Most Shopify stores are small businesses that cannot afford $100+ / Month for an app that just manages ads. I'll take my ad budget elsewhere. OLD REVIEW: Best Retargeting App in the app store. Already recovered a few sales

Pix Gifts
5. August 2019

Easy to use, great (responsive) customer service, and effective ads!!!! I would recommend it!!!!!

Street Faction Engineering
Ad Intelligence INC (Adwisely) hat geantwortet 6. August 2019

We are happy to see that you enjoy using RetargetApp 😊We do our best to save you time and bring you more sales with quality ads on Facebook.

5. Dezember 2015

Very effective app. I will not be without it from now on. It was the missing piece of my advertising puzzle.
Customer service is awesome.
Love!

Yourgreatfinds
23. Dezember 2016

I was skeptical but I actually make 10$ for every dollar I invest! If you have enough traffic this app can really help.

Only drawback is I need a different app for Google remarketing, if that's ever solved I'll triple my budget.

Asaf Rauch, founder Baristaswag.com

Barista Swag
Israel
2. August 2016

Great app to get back in front of people that have been to your site. It is just one of those set it and forget it things that keeps on working and bringing in the sales.

Happy Feet 3