Gesamtbewertung
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 15 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
24. Februar 2021

This app was great until about a week ago. I thought it was awesome that they were adding Google shopping. I logged onto their webinar and decided to follow along and add our google account. This is when our sales plummeted to 0. We have been a week out with no helpful support from the ReTarget team. Beyond that, I logged in this morning thinking it had been fixed because we had 2 sales attributed to Retarget app, only to find out that my shopify only had 1 purchase. This app is horrible, support for whatever reason is now non existent, and the app straight up lies about its performance.

Lunautics
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
Ad Intelligence INC (Adwisely) hat geantwortet 25. Februar 2021

Hi There,

On behalf of RetargetApp team, I'd like to apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered.
Integration with Google is currently in beta testing, and we are facing certain technical problems we are already working on.
Anyway, thank you for your feedback, it definitely helps us improve our product!

Maksim
Customer Service Team Lead
RetargetApp

13. September 2017

I definitely recommend getting this app, especially if you are new to Facebook Advertising and are unsure of how to run Retargeting Campaigns!

Ashleykaric
25. März 2016

Great app and great team! RetargetApp saves time and increases ROI by doing the work for you.

The Husky Life
21. August 2019

This team has been wonderful helping us craft custom audiences and multiple sets of ad campaigns that are performing very well! They are very responsive. We have ongoing email communication, as well as conference calls as needed so that they can better understand our client's business and goals. They are going the extra mile to help us segment and target various audiences with different sets of products based on a range of metrics. Just this morning I got an email update from Dmytro with our recent numbers: "within the past 30 days both of your RetargetApp-powered campaigns (Retargeting and Prospecting) have shown great results - together they generated 26 sales for $8,080 in revenue and their total ROAS is impressive 590%." .... I'll take that all day long :) looking forward to a continued partnership with this group. Cheers, db

shop.leboart.com
Ad Intelligence INC (Adwisely) hat geantwortet 21. August 2019

Thank you for your kind words! 😃 It is reviews like these that keep us motivated to make the best advertising solution for e-commerce. We are happy that you enjoyed RetargetApp and our customer service 😊

20. Juli 2016

I've had this on my store for about a week and already got a few sales from the app for very little cost. It's easy to install and I can't wait to see more results. Thank you :-)

Swim Cell
Vereinigtes Königreich
22. März 2016

Absolutely love, love, LOVE this app! Turned traffic around in a few days and produced sales. Highly recommend...easy to use and a fabulous support staff. Why wait?

Boylerpf
15. Juni 2015

An incredible App! We run a busy and fast growing ecommerce company and have tried retargeting with major companies, as well as many other apps as well as our selves. Retargetapp is by far destroying every other service/company out there for us with the results they are bringing in.

Our first test run brought in over 25x (for every $1 spent we generated over $25 in sales) and that's before much data was accumulated. That means it's only going to get better from here. They are a very hard working company with a ton more features coming!

Before Ratargetapp was out on the market, we had to hire an outside data feed company, then connect it with Facebook and then run those ads ourselves or have someone else do it for us - it was a logistical nightmare (since they all had to work together) and the results were nowhere near what they are with Retargetapp.

I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in generating more income using Retargeting. We are literally recommending them to EVERYONE! 5 STARS!

Sports Giveaways
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
1. November 2019

The app is working well so far. We are very pleased with the results so far! Keep up the great work guys!

Stag Design
Vereinigtes Königreich
Ad Intelligence INC (Adwisely) hat geantwortet 8. November 2019

Thank you for sharing this! We are always happy to celebrate the achievements of our users! 😃

Bearbeitet am 6. Oktober 2020

The results are incredible! Got a 285% return on ad spend in just 14 days and lowest CPA that we have ever achieved!

Carson Life ES
Ad Intelligence INC (Adwisely) hat geantwortet 7. Oktober 2020

Thanks for rating our app with 5 stars. We are glad to see you enjoyed using it.

16. Juli 2019

Great little app and easy to use! Definitely recommend to give it a try. We have good ROI for both our Retargeting and Prospecting ads. Also, customer support is really great and fast. Carina is always there with us and helping squeeze as much out of the ads as possible. Two thumbs up!

VISCATA