Calificación general
4,2
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 78% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 15% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
24 de octubre de 2020

our return on ad spend in the last 30 days has been 2125% yes you read that right, 2125%. Our average ad cost per purchase is $5 with an average order value of $115, so its is well worth it for us. That was with a $10 a day budget. We just upped it to $50 a day so we shall see what it does.

Tal & Bert
Estados Unidos
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
Ad Intelligence INC (Adwisely) respondió 25 de octubre de 2020

Hi There,

We appreciate for your feedback. Great to know you enjoy using our app and hope your further experience will be more satisfying.

16 de marzo de 2021

Simple, easy to set up, great support, and a super-effective way to gently nurture your customers back to your site

Spartansuppz
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
Ad Intelligence INC (Adwisely) respondió 21 de marzo de 2021

Thanks for rating our app with 5 stars. We are glad to see you enjoyed using it.

2 de marzo de 2021

I used the Retarget app and just within the trial period only I'm getting 800% + ROAS. It's quick and super easy to set up. With the option of also finding new prospects, this app is a must have for Facebook marketing! The support team is quite responsive and helped me set up the campaign without any difficulties. Hoping the app bring in new features to set up Instagram only, or placement type campaigns.

Bigsmall.in
India
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
Ad Intelligence INC (Adwisely) respondió 2 de marzo de 2021

Thank you for the great review! 😊 We appreciate a lot you're taking the time to share your experience with RetargetApp 🎉

Fecha de modificación: 21 de septiembre de 2020

J'utilise cette application pour améliorer les ventes et la visibilité sur mon site e-commerce Merci

sacaelle
Marruecos
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
18 de enero de 2022

Retarget is the AMAZING! The developers regularly reach out personally and keep an eye on your campaigns for you. It is like having your own personalized ads manager on call 24/7, you have to try it to believe how good it is! My retargeting ads through this app are currently making at least 5x ROI. I can't recommend this app enough, 10 stars!

LSP Actions by Lemon Sky
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
Ad Intelligence INC (Adwisely) respondió 18 de enero de 2022

Wow, thank you! That is a very kind review 😊. We're very pleased to hear that your experience with Adwisely (RetargetApp) and the team is great, we couldn't ask for more 💚.

Fecha de modificación: 25 de mayo de 2021

I am using this app for almost 3-4 months and yes, I am getting the result I wanted from this app. I must recommend this app if you don't want to run your Facebook or google ads.

herbishh.com
Canadá
Ad Intelligence INC (Adwisely) respondió 26 de mayo de 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us 😃. We are constantly working on adding more features that help businesses sell more.

31 de marzo de 2021

Very good app.
The customer service is great, there is always someone to answer regard any problem, and also the results are very good (high Roes)

Athlete Passion
Israel
Ad Intelligence INC (Adwisely) respondió 31 de marzo de 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We will keep moving forward to making our service even better for you 😉

Fecha de modificación: 18 de septiembre de 2020

Highly recommend this app within the week trial I had a 282% return on ad spend.
Look forward to using this service more , especially like the amount that you can break it down to see across various different time scales.

Appleby's Tiles
Reino Unido
Fecha de modificación: 31 de agosto de 2021

Highly recommended. Instant coverage of your offer across multiple platforms. Set it and forget it app that brings you customers 24/7. Great customer service and attention to details.

Fun Foods Canada
Canadá
Ad Intelligence INC (Adwisely) respondió 6 de agosto de 2021

We are giving you two thumbs way up! 😃Thank you for the great review!

31 de agosto de 2021

Will see in the next few months how it's going. For now I think, the number of purchase is a little bit incorrect.

Benet
Polonia
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Ad Intelligence INC (Adwisely) respondió 4 de septiembre de 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words 😍. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Feel free to contact our Support Team to clarify the number of purchases you see on the dashboard or any other questions you have. We will be glad to assist 💚