Calificación general
4,3
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 78% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 15% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
18 de noviembre de 2015

Awesome, saw a HUGE ROI on our first trial!

Belliestobabies
Casi 7 años usando la aplicación
29 de julio de 2021

This app has taken the guesswork out of retargeting. I get emails all the time asking how I do such a good job making my brand appear everywhere! Easy to install and personal service.

Eco Living Club
Canadá
Ad Intelligence INC (Adwisely) respondió 30 de julio de 2021

Thanks for rating our app with 5 stars. We are glad to see you enjoyed using it.

17 de junio de 2017

Launch a retargeting campaign in two click. Very useful

Thelovecats
Francia
Fecha de modificación: 13 de octubre de 2016

amazing app, a must have for every e-commerce store!
www.wilddill.com

Wilddill
5 de agosto de 2019

Easy to use, great (responsive) customer service, and effective ads!!!! I would recommend it!!!!!

Street Faction Engineering
Ad Intelligence INC (Adwisely) respondió 6 de agosto de 2019

We are happy to see that you enjoy using RetargetApp 😊We do our best to save you time and bring you more sales with quality ads on Facebook.

5 de diciembre de 2015

Very effective app. I will not be without it from now on. It was the missing piece of my advertising puzzle.
Customer service is awesome.
Love!

Yourgreatfinds
23 de diciembre de 2016

I was skeptical but I actually make 10$ for every dollar I invest! If you have enough traffic this app can really help.

Only drawback is I need a different app for Google remarketing, if that's ever solved I'll triple my budget.

Asaf Rauch, founder Baristaswag.com

Barista Swag
Israel
2 de agosto de 2016

Great app to get back in front of people that have been to your site. It is just one of those set it and forget it things that keeps on working and bringing in the sales.

Happy Feet 3
13 de febrero de 2017

Wish I would have installed this app a long time ago. This is by far my favorite app to use for my stores. It's easy to use, simplifies remarketing, best of all has an awesome ROI. So far I have spent $6596 and have made $32,460.

If you're not yet using it, give it a try, You got nothing to lose!

Modern Baby Photography
Alrededor de 5 años usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 17 de junio de 2017

The profit-to-spend ratio on my site www.superfanstyle.com is really high with this app. Use it in tandem with social media ads to get in front of your customers multiple times and recoup that abandoned cart or hook that on-the-fence customer.

Super Fan Shop