Adwisely | Social & Google ads , 388 reviews

May 19, 2018

Aggressive and poor customer support.

App does not work, charges even on Trial Period, steals products and data from your Shopify store.

They try to force you NOT TO TOUCH YOUR FACEBOOK ADS account as per their Terms of Service, which is illegal in the US. Our legal department is taking care of this shady company.

Would not recommend this app to any serious company or person.

Kshops Freeship
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 10, 2018

They changed their entire app and it is now horrible! It's way to complicated to setup and requires a monthly fee now. Do not download this, there are way better re-targeting apps out there!

Animestyl
Time spent using app: 12 days
Ad Intelligence INC replied March 13, 2019

Thank you for your feedback!

We understand how working with a Business Manager can be complicated - this is why we rolled out an app update in which we now handle all the Business Manager-related actions and issues. The onboarding process will now take less than five minutes of your time.

If you decide to give our app another try, our support team will gladly assist you with the campaign launch process if necessary.

March 5, 2018

Horrible These People Report False Sales Check The real progesss in the report app

Fashiontr3ndz
Time spent using app: 4 months
Ad Intelligence INC replied March 13, 2019

We appreciate your continued business with RetargetApp and need to note that, when it comes to tracking the results of a Facebook campaign, no other tool can provide more accurate data than the Facebook Ads Manager. RetargetApp is a Facebook Marketing Partner and takes all data directly from Facebook the way as they were recorded.

RetargetApp also values transparency - this is why we made sure that each of our customers can access the detailed campaign stats right on Facebook 24/7.

I’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have - just message me at help@retargetapp.com.

November 9, 2017

Warning: they continue to charge my credit card after i had uninstalled this app

I uninstalled this app with a small credit amount which i was happy to write off, only to have them charge my account for the next week worth of ads.

Jays Gear
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 6 months

Hello.

As you may already know, the issue you've described happened due to errors in data exchange between RetargetApp and Shopify. The wrongfully made transaction has been fully refunded to your account. I would like to once again apologize for the situation that took place.

To prevent any cases like this from happening in future, we have significantly improved our app since then. In a new version of RetargetApp you are billed directly by Facebook and Shopify. We have also added a lot of other features and would like to invite you to try a new version of our app. You will have a 14-day Free Trial to see if the app suits your advertising needs.

November 6, 2017

This company will take your money and supply fake reports. They also have a problem with their software in which prices show up with commas and not decimals. Wouldn't take accountability for the issue. Don't recommend this app.

Buddhapants 2
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hello!
Alex here, from RetargetApp.

The currency in all assets created by RetargetApp (product feed, product catalog and RetargetApp-powered ads) was all recorded in the same way as it is presented in your store - with a period, i.e. $89.95.

However, in certain countries the ads are displayed with a comma by default, i.e. $89,95 - these are the regional interface settings we cannot influence in any way.

We want you to be sure that both our campaign settings and the reports we provide are 100% correct and accurate - this is why I would like to offer you to give a try to a new version of RetargetApp where you can access your campaign stats directly in Ads Manager.

We will be happy if you give the new RetargetApp a try and share your thoughts on the app with us at help@retargetapp.com.

August 23, 2017

Money spent, no sales and you can never tell whether the stats is real.

Neomarcus
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Ad Intelligence INC replied March 13, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

Customer Success Team at RetargetApp is always ready to analyze your campaign and provide suggestions for getting even more sales.

Our recent updates allow you to get an even higher ROAS due to smarter cost control. To ensure absolute transparency, we created an improved version of RetargetApp where you can access your campaign stats directly in Ads Manager.

July 24, 2017

I have a big problem with the facebook step: when i want to agree retargetapp in the request i have a white page and nothing work

Modern Iste
France
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited April 24, 2018

Was a good app until the recent update which requires you to have facebook business manager and we all know what a pain that is.

Ftkclothing
Ireland
Time spent using app: 10 months
Ad Intelligence INC replied March 13, 2019

I’m sorry to hear that you were not happy with our previous update. We analyzed customer feedback and made the campaign launch process more smooth. We now handle all the Business Manager-related actions and issues.
The whole setup process takes just up to five minutes.

If you’d like to give the updated version of the app a try, I and my colleagues will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

June 16, 2017

Terrible app, shows fake results. Want a refund.

Catchy Trends
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hello.
My name is Alex, I'm with RetargetApp.

I am sorry that you were under impression that the data provided by the app is inaccurate. To eliminate any doubt in the figures we provide on RetargetApp dashboard, we have created a new, improved version of RetargetApp. In it, you have 24/7 access to all the campaign data on Facebook and can be confident that RetargetApp really helps you boost your sales.

If you would like to give it a try, please, let me know - I will gladly help you upgrade.

June 1, 2017

Company charged my card $5,500. Does anyone have a customer contact number? What did you do to get it resolved?

Hawkeye Dash Cam
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

Hello.
Alex here from RetargetApp.

I would like to personally apologize for the issue which occurred that day and for all the inconveniences you may have experienced. This transaction was fully refunded to your account the same day it was charged.

Moreover, we have updated our app to ensure that this issue will never happen again - now you are billed directly by Facebook and Shopify. We would love to tell you more about other new app features and to offer you a free trial to give our app another try.

I would also like to note that you can contact us via in-app chat or at help@retargetapp.com regarding any questions or app-related issues. We are always happy to help.