Adwisely | Social & Google ads

Adwisely | Social & Google ads

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.1)
4.1
January 6, 2020

very good app. it gets me sales.
cost me about 25% on the first 14 days.
be sure to read terms ........ about how much u spend per day. your monthy fee will go up

Tokyo Tom's
Time spent using app: 14 days
Ad Intelligence INC replied January 13, 2020

We are happy to see that our full-funnel approach to advertising provides good results 😃

April 20, 2019

It's easy to use, so far no sales attributed to the App after 14 days. This might be because the budget was too small or the other FB ads were not targeted well, will continue to experiment and let you know whats a good mix. I would say do not use this with a daily retarget budget of less than 20 dollars a day

Pocket Watch Club
South Africa
Ad Intelligence INC replied April 25, 2019

Thank you for your lovely note 😃. We appreciate a lot you taking the time to share your experience with RetargetApp.

Edited May 1, 2018

customer support was helpful...

Taj Wear
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Ad Intelligence INC replied March 13, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are constantly trying to improve the service we deliver to our customers 😃

March 19, 2017

Facebook remarketing made easy with Retarget app. Thanks.

ANB Mart Online Shopping Australia - www.anbmart.com.au

Anbmart
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Ad Intelligence INC replied March 13, 2019

Thank you for your pleasant note 😀. I appreciate a lot you taking the time to share your experience with RetargetApp 🎉

October 5, 2016

This app is Great. We like it
www.jedston.com

Jedston
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 9, 2016

I heard about you : good opinions.
I'm waiting for my good results ;-)

Next Trendy
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 7, 2016

App works as promised. Could use some more options to customize the ads. Support team is very quick and helpful.

Catifyco
July 14, 2016

The app as a retarget app is incredible. They are the most economical app too as far as I know. I have reduced the rating to 4 basically because they have no reporting options or analytics at all. And worst of all their revenue calculation that is happening from the app is woefully wrong. It says my spend of 370 dollars has given a revenue of 3000 dollars which makes no sense as I started my store just a few months ago and have not made that much sales from my store from all sources included. Quite silly it looks. I have mentioned this a few times but there has been no update at all in the last few months. Hope they sort this out soon and also include some analytics or reports.

Purayati
India
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 3, 2016

Nice app, easy integration and setup.
Great support.
I do not have the numbers yet to make this a viable option but as soon as I do I am back to get my ads re-enabled again.
Keep up the good work.
Now if you could only figure out how to drive more organic traffic to my site.... :)

Antidote Skin Care Company
December 16, 2015

This app seems great so far, and the idea and execution is really nice.
Only problem with it I have is that I think it measured some things wrong, which brings me to the real problem, which is that the analytics, stats etc are very limited.

Groomin 2