Tracking for Google Ads

Tracking for Google Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads Conversion Pixel. Conversion Tracking for AdWords

Rewind and Relax

Great app that allows me to better understand my data. Ever since I have gotten the app I've been able to see where my purchases come from what adsets/campaigns.

HH-100.com

I'm very satisfied. The connection was problem-free and the support reliable. I can recommend the app unreservedly

Bovì Carne Genuina

I have never seen an app with an embedded service like this! I had a doubt (not a problem) they proactively asked access to my GADS account they checked that everything was fine and this was simply great!

Veneera

Easy Setup, well there is actually no setup :) Just connect your G-Account and you are good to go. Finally G-Ads tracking works like a charm and everything is precise. Already seeing my campaigns peform a lot better! Friendly contact as well

Simply Carbon Fiber

Really helpful support team, helped me make sure we are getting proper data tracking moving forward to be seen in our google ads dashboard. Thank you

LemonChik

Excelent customer services.. Thanks... The app is working fine...........the responded quickly.......

Shop Home Med

I love the simplicity of this app plus the owners are super helpful. They jumped on the phone with me and help set up everything!

Gexist.com

Very useful application ! The support is very responsive and always available. I highly recommend it.

my-lily.ru

Installed the 19th May, as per today we never understood if the app worked fine or not. Support was never willing to check the code or fix eventual app bugs, instead, they only used the Google tag extension to show us a tag was present on the store. BUT: - Google ADS kept alerting us of tag issues
- no one of the goal was tracked
- no real support was given Uninstalled the app today for good. Just a waste of money!

June 8, 2021

Hey Simone, I am extremely sorry that you did not have a great experience with our app. We had earlier tried reaching you and requesting you to place some test orders so that we could debug why our solution was not working in your case. I wish you give us another chance so that we can help you again with our app. Thanks.

ミウラタクヤ商店

コンバージョンタグを簡単に設置できるので、助かりました。売上なども具体的に計測できるので、検証に役立ちます。設定などで数値の検証ができない場合もあるので、それを改善してくれた良いアプリだと思います!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28