Tracking for Google Ads

Tracking for Google Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads Conversion Pixel. Conversion Tracking for AdWords

GadgetSmartBr

good support. nice, very nice! can trust them. I hope that my sale can be growthing as soon as possible.

QOOANTO-SIGN

I am very happy with this App. Just install it and don’t bother any more as it does the job. By the way, they have great support. Thanks a lot!

STRAPosphere

Literally took me 1 min to set up the conversions pixel connecting my Adwords account to Shopify! Had some questions on my end and reached out to the customer support on the Shopify app and received a response in less than 5 min. Would recommend to everyone!

Ilu Store

Easy to use and great customer service/support! Definitely recommend using instead of trying to setup pixels/conv action events yourself.

Dose-of-Loves

amazing, you need this one
12 conversions at my first day
Thank you very much for your great app !
5/5 Stars

Holy Grab

Shubham was extremely helpful and patient with my request and was on standby until it was sorted. He even went as far as offering to fix the issue himself if I was not able to do it under his directions. Highly recommend this to any one serious about scaling google campaigns to the moon

snazzygrab.com

I am using this app for more than 5 months and facing no issue at all. This is a great app for conversion Tracking. I Recommend to all to use this app.

Famous Bunny

Great app! Makes it super easy to install & track conversions with google! Thank you, definitely recommend this app.

Strapped For Time - Fine Quality Watch Bands

Thank you! I am excited to see what this app does for my site.
This app is going to help me very much with tracking information through my Google Ads account. I am looking forward to seeing what metrics I will access and I am glad I found it!

VSDent

We have used this app and it is quite thorough and intuitive. It is very easy to add to your eCommerce site. The support provided is exceptional and prompt. Highly recommend!