Tracking for Google Ads

Tracking for Google Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads Conversion Pixel. Easy 1-click installation

Lacompagniedescartes

Excellent, works seamlessly! Great job.

Strikkemani

Having searched Google and tried to figure out how to best set up conversion tracking of my Google Shopping campaign I had the luck of finding this app. It was just so simple to set up the tracking with this app. :-) Basically, click-click and then it worked. The time and pain I'd avoided if I'd seen this app before.

Highly recommended!

Shopgrab24

owesome im happy, thanks a lot.

Kawaii Nation

Worked like a charm! Had so much trouble. Wish i found this sooner

Mickey Network

I had some problem setting up my conversion pixel & tracking code Thanks to this app is done in a minute..very easy Adnabu i will be considering the other services you provide later on. Thank You!

A Horizon Dawn

Awesome with most up to date technology. Quick service delivery and very resourceful. A must have!

Thigh Guards

Insanely easy... no more customizing code... thank goodness.

Babysupermarket

It works. Use it. So simple and easy. A+

Brand Stalking

This App saved me. My conversion pixel was not firing no matter what I tried. I downloaded this app from Adnabu and it resolved the issue immediately. Now when I use their adwords and google shopping optimization software it works amazingly and all my campaigns are automatically managed and can be optimized with a few clicks. Thank you.

Socialpimp

Very useful and simple app. And accordingly to other reviews, the best part is the support! They're very helpful and competent!