Tracking for Google Ads

Tracking for Google Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads Conversion Pixel. Conversion Tracking for AdWords

Lunar Lights Co

I had trouble getting Google conversions to work before but once I downloaded this app, Sonal helped me get my conversions up and running after our very first call! She reached out to confirm that it was working the following day, I was surprised at how great the support was! Thank you so much, highly recommended.

June 3, 2020

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Happy to help :)

Safety

Very easy to use application. High quality and very reactive service. I recommend this application. 10/10

June 1, 2020

Hey, Thanks for going beyond 5/5 to give us a 10/10 rating. Much appreciated.

Kitchen and Vent Hood Pros

Sonal was great help and very quick to respond and went above and beyond to help. Thanks again for the help.

May 29, 2020

You are welcome. I appreciate your words for the assistance that you received. I wish you get amazing tracking results.

RapBlue

I have had so many problems with tracking the right info. After installing this app everything is solved. Great app and Great People, Thanks :)

May 29, 2020

Hi, It is nice to see that our app is meeting your requirements. Many thanks for your faith in us.

Shoppaflippa

My pixel was set up in minutes..didn't have to struggle as a beginner.Great and fast customer experience too.I would recommend the app if you're a beginner.Thank you............................................................................................................

May 28, 2020

Hey, I really appreciate your amazing words. Thanks for choosing AdNabu.

Diamond Painting

Die App funktioniert wirklich hervorragend und das ganze für sehr wenig Geld, wenn man bedankt was man erreichen kann.
:-)

May 28, 2020

Vielen Dank für Ihre tollen Worte. Ich wünsche mir, dass die App Ihren Anforderungen entspricht.

Roast'd Coffee

From install to pixel setup it was a smooth process. Will update after experience with the actual conversion tracking. Support and documentation are excellent.

May 28, 2020

Hey, it is nice to read your amazing response regarding the setup and the support. Many Thanks.

ROZYANA

ممتاز -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 29, 2020

شكرا جزيلا لاختيار AdNabu .. :)

Kemo Advertising Shop

Works perfectly! I spent few days trying to add the conversion tag by myself after wasted time reading blogs and youtube videos with how-to. Support is amazing! Highly recommand!

June 1, 2020

Your words for our app and the support is appreciated. Thanks for choosing AdNabu.

THE ORGONE SHOP

Very helpful so far. The customer support is great and really helped me to set up conversion tracking. Thank you!

June 1, 2020

You are welcome. It is nice to find your superb & kind words for this app.