Tracking for Google Ads

Tracking for Google Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads Conversion Pixel. Conversion Tracking for AdWords

botthms SA

Great support when it was needed.Very easy to install as well. If you are looking for an easy way to go, then you have found it. Thanks

July 14, 2020

You are welcome. We strive to provide quick support whenever you need it. Many Thanks.

GFP Chicago

App works great. Took a minute to get the pixel up and running but the support staff was quick to assist.

June 17, 2020

Your kind words for our app and the support is highly appreciated. I wish you amazing luck with your conversions and tracking. :) :D

Grillbuy

İT WAS COMPLICATED AT FIRST, till I figure out how its worked I needed to enter crisis . also gives errors.

June 17, 2020

Hey, we are willing to help you understand the entire functionality of the app. We have also reached out multiple times to you earlier but did not hear back. Kindly write to support@adnabu.com so that we can help you remove any scope of confusion.

INOMEGA

Hello, I recommend this app. The support team is very reactive and do not hesitate to schedule a ZOOM meeting to talk about eventual problem. Everything is working smoothly now.

June 17, 2020

Many thanks for your supportive words for us. It is highly appreciated.

UV-FIT

Super cool costumer service! I just installed the app now but so far so good. Thanks a lot! Let's get those conversions back!

June 3, 2020

Thanks for your feedback!! Good luck with your conversions :)

Lunar Lights Co

I had trouble getting Google conversions to work before but once I downloaded this app, Sonal helped me get my conversions up and running after our very first call! She reached out to confirm that it was working the following day, I was surprised at how great the support was! Thank you so much, highly recommended.

June 3, 2020

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Happy to help :)

Safety

Very easy to use application. High quality and very reactive service. I recommend this application. 10/10

June 1, 2020

Hey, Thanks for going beyond 5/5 to give us a 10/10 rating. Much appreciated.

Kitchen and Vent Hood Pros

Sonal was great help and very quick to respond and went above and beyond to help. Thanks again for the help.

May 29, 2020

You are welcome. I appreciate your words for the assistance that you received. I wish you get amazing tracking results.

RapBlue

I have had so many problems with tracking the right info. After installing this app everything is solved. Great app and Great People, Thanks :)

May 29, 2020

Hi, It is nice to see that our app is meeting your requirements. Many thanks for your faith in us.

Shoppaflippa

My pixel was set up in minutes..didn't have to struggle as a beginner.Great and fast customer experience too.I would recommend the app if you're a beginner.Thank you............................................................................................................

May 28, 2020

Hey, I really appreciate your amazing words. Thanks for choosing AdNabu.